THank you so much from Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
I just wanted to Say thank you from the bottom of my heart to MOM AND POPS. I am a US ARMY Soldier currently deployed to Afghanistan. Reading through all the forums and taking in some recommendations from ECF members I wanted to try some of your juices. I had a few questions that you answered very quickly and you helped me out a bunch. Cant wait to get those juices and try them out:vapor:. Once again thank you from Afghanistan.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
I just wanted to Say thank you from the bottom of my heart to MOM AND POPS. I am a US ARMY Soldier currently deployed to Afghanistan. Reading through all the forums and taking in some recommendations from ECF members I wanted to try some of your juices. I had a few questions that you answered very quickly and you helped me out a bunch. Cant wait to get those juices and try them out:vapor:. Once again thank you from Afghanistan.

Greybush and I work together and I would also like to say thank you to Mom and Pop Vapor Store. They were more than willing to help with any issues we had and took great care of us. Two thumbs up for Mom and Pop!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Stay safe, Greybush. Have my son in law (82nd airborne) back from Iraq last year - he's vaping now. So is my other daughter's b/f, who was in Iraq last year too (air force), and he started vaping for the first time tonight! with his new kit and juice I got from Mom and Pop.

suzyslegs How are you. I just noticed this post honey welcome to Mom and Pops. Please tell the men thank you for there service can you pm me when you get a chance. I am happy to hear they are vaping

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Announcement !!!​
The soldiers in Afghanistan are sending me a American flag that has flown on a mission aboard an Apache Helicopter with a letter of authenticity for Mom and Pop Vapor Shop along with pics can you believe it. This flag will be framed and put on the wall in our shop with photo's of my family that have served. This is very exciting for me. I can't thank these guys enough for doing such a great thing like this for me and scuba. Thank you greybush and ci_k for giving me something I will remember forever!!!
God Bless all the men and woman over there. I have to stop writing this post!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Mom and pop vapor shop !!:):p:p
flag-c.jpg

I do get excited now and again!!:):):):):):):)

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
OK I just talked with the pilots and the Flag was flown on a mission just today. Certificates are being made up that takes the longest sometimes, tracking down signatures and whatnot. Those guys are quick to fly, not to easy to find afterwards for the signatures LOL. Anyways when I get everything back will take pictures and try to post them up on this thread. Thank you everybody for the support and If there is anything I can do for you all just let me know.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi Graybush Hope you guys are doing good. I love that you guys can post and talk to us. I would have never known let alone be able to mail a package strait to you lets keep this address open or let me know if it changes. We need to keep stuff coming to all of you soldiers it don't have to be vape related . I'm sure theirs other stuff you guys would like. Please let us know its the least we could do until you's get home safe to play some pool and have a cold beer or something. Honestly I would like to meet you guys this is just so cool. Them pilots are well trained eager to fly and hard to find. (Dam right!! ) please tell c_ik and all the other men and woman we all said hi and lets make a list of some vape or not vape goodies you folks miss but cant get. I am going to see how the package is going with the tracking i hope it gets to you with no problems so we can get some more stuff to you over there.

God Bless you folks we all pray for your safety !!

GOG BLESS AMERICA !!

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California
Hey there Greybish i came across this thread this evening and would like to say
Thanks for Serving . :)

Greybish you and fellow soldiers also have my sincere appreciation for your service and sacrifice. I have 2 marines which have spent time over there on land and a carrier!

Godspeed and hurry home safe!

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California
The soldiers in Afghanistan are sending me a American flag that has flown on a mission aboard an Apache Helicopter

:thumbs: Pop what an honor and one it sounds like you and Scuba well deserve! If you ever need monetary donations to send more packages, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I specifically came looking for you to tell you and Scuba the apple pie is starting to be pretty tasty!

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Thanks for your service (retired here myself)!!! Stay safe and if you drop into FOB Shank, give my daughter-in-law (82nd) a big hello!!! Our son will be heading your way in March (82nd)... It's awful having our son and his wife deployed at the same time.

Thanks Mom & Pop for taking good care of our service members!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi JollyRogers thank you for your service. I cant Imagine the stress with having them both being over there soon my prayers are with you and all the family members of our men and woman serving. I see you are from VA do you ride

Welcome to Mom and Pops

I am currently tracking this package going to Afghanistan for the soldiers and it made it to Miami so far:( hopefully they put it on a jet not a tug boat !!!!!!!!!!!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Look at what was waiting for me in my office when I came in tonight

View attachment 74724

All signed and ready to get mailed out!!

tumblr_lowx74eXef1qie3i0.gif

That's frig-en awesome what a way to start my day. I feel the big one coming you guys are something else. I need to go get scuba heehee you have know Idea how exciting this is for me I love you guys. I be back:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread