Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
This is going to be the holy grail for vapers. No more carrying a bottle around for dripping. Just push the button. It's also variable voltage with the new tech controller in it so the two 14500 batteries inside should last for more than 24hrs. For me I would guess considerably more. Oh and I won't have to change batteries because there's also an on-board charger that lets me plug it in and continue to vape with it like a passthrough while the batteries are charging. I can use my cartos or atty's on it so like I said the holy grail. I for one can't wait for the VVPROV and from what I've been reading it won't be long now. You ought to check them out at Notcig. I know I'll be first to get one as I was one of the fifty or so testers that tried it and I loved it.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
that's mine! the 901 beta... I want that one Buzz....it was that good.
000_0069.JPG
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Intriguing, intriguing!

How big is it? - a bit hard to judge from the pic.

I could have sworn that there was a pic of it in Mike's hand, but I can't find it. It looks kinda big in that pic but I believe it's about palm size. If I (or anyone else) finds the other pic I'm looking for, post it please :)

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I had the privlege of being a beta tester and I will attest to the fact that this is one awesome PV! I have tried a few bottom feeders and did not care for them at all. Seemed like it was just too difficult to keep the atty/carto perfectly wet and not get the dry burnt draw. Being able to feed from the top at the push of a button made such a huge difference IMO. The added benefit is that it is made by a supplier that has a proven track record in durability with all of his mods. You really could not go wrong with this mod IMO :)

BTW- The final product looks sweeeeeettttt!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I am fixing some things that need to be fine tuned and we are working out the production method so Next week maybe Wed. I want it all to be right BEFORE any go out the door , no need to have a meltdown because we are in a hurry . Seen that happen before !!!!!!

Thanks Mike. cant wait. !

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Question -- is this a clean play for fusion cartos, or is atty the way to go? If atty, recommendations? (IO6 probably not right, need the drip tip with feed hole to fit).

Thanks!
hmmm fusion carto would fit with adapter depending on connector, and why not, it would be a top feed of course. If i were to use a carto it would be Ikenvape FUSION!
I intend to try an i06 (along with my 901 SR attys-- pictured i believe with a 901 connection).
You can invert the i06 beige cap, snipped a bit, and put a 510/901 d/t (like picture... and i think Buzz is making a d/t adapter too.)

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Yes, it really looks nice. That 6ml capacity is a perfect fit for my daily consumption. Once I heard that cartos play OK with it, and that a proper drip tip for the feed system is included, I was sold :)

Regular discount code applies, and if you're a prior PV customer there you receive another discount too :)

Last edited:

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Yes, it really looks nice. That 6ml capacity is a perfect fit for my daily consumption. Once I heard that cartos play OK with it, and that a proper drip tip for the feed system is included, I was sold :)

Regular discount code applies, and if you're a prior PV customer there you receive another discount too :)

Agree. If cartos didn't work, it would be a non-starter for me.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread