Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I'm not sure of any starter guidelines for how these work but you've asked for it so I'm tossing it up here. Please be fair on all trades and accounting. Remember empathy and consideration (put yourself in their shoes).

List your swaps bellow and hash out personal details and logistics privately (PM's). Don't post your personal details in this thread unless you want that on the world wide webz 4 eva!!! (<-- last part of that had a devious east European accent)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Woo hoo! Porphy, you are the
the_man.jpg

I don't have any spare Ave juices at the moment, and will not until later this month. However, I have a 12ml bottle of 12mg Raf-a-licious, that although I enjoy and still vape it, I am willing to part with it for an equal amount of Massive Chocolate Mint, in the same nic-strength. I will only trade for this flavor because I am SUPER curious about it :D Otherwise, I'mma keep the Raf and wait til I get some money'z this month.

Awesome job, Ben! :thumbs:

:vapor:

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Killer! Great job, Levitas for the suggestion and Porphy for making it a reality.

I've got a big ol' bomb to drop to get this thread cookin'.....

I have a 100ml bottle of Gorilla Juice (24mg) that I would trade for 100mls of Boba's Bounty (18 or 24mg)

Woo hoo! Let the fun begin!!!

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
60ml Craveloupe 24mg
18ml Craveloupe 24mg
12ml Strawberry Cheesecake 18mg
12ml Strawberry Cooler 24mg
4ml Rootbear 12mg
4ml Banana Slurry 12mg
16ml Butterscotch 6mg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking to trade for equal amounts of HYPE or SWEET TART only in 12mg, 6mg, or 0mg
I'll also trade ya for Mountain Berry in same mg as above
Individual trades are welcome

AVE FOREVER & EVER.........AMEN

Last edited:

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
I LOVE it!!! Everyone is holding onto their AVE juice.

I really think that's what it is! I would gladly trade for some AVE but would only trade my juice left from other vendors for it lol. Why would I trade AVE juice. Even the flavors I am not crazy about are better vapes then most others.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
I ordered 100ml of 12mg Havana Gold, but AVE shipped me a 100ml bottle of Raf instead. I've filled out the support form, but I'm not sure how AVE will handle it.

In any case, now I'm in an emergency, as it took that shipment a very long time to arrive, and I've discovered that I can't vape Raf - I'm very sensitive to flavorings, some bother my stomach, and Raf is one of them. If anyone wants the Raf, I would trade for Havana Cigar or Flue Cured.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'll take your empty 100ml bottles. I'll even buy them off you.
Plus........I've still got the juice above to trade.

I certainly wish I could help ya'll out with HG, GJ & such.........but I don't do tobacco vapes.
My best advice to ya'll is to order 100ml at a time, & re-order when you get down to 50ml. That way you don't run out when AVE is on vay cay.

(from the girl that currently has 200+ml of hype)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread