Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Morning crew! Hope all is well with everyone. We just missed a couple of twisters last night. The poor folks up the hill from us in NC got nailed though. :(

Good job AG! Keep up the good fight.

The sad reality of the success of e-cigs into the main stream population of smokers is that ALL of the "in your face" products they are exposed to are crap. And most people (smokers) are not like us (ECF members).
Most of us tried these over priced crap products and thought to ourselves "this would work if it was just a little better" thus we researched and researched until we found this incredibly huge world know as vaping. We then discovered real PV's and real juice and real cartos that could truly satisfy our urge to smoke and our addiction to stinky sticks. Most people out there will not spend the time to do more research and simply walk away ...... off because they spent good money only to try and fail once again to quick smoking. Most will never try them again due to this.

I had to laugh the other day I got an email from Blu bragging about how Ingles grocery stores are now carrying their product. This was the same crap product my wife first tried and if she was not married to me she would have gone right back to smoking. I'm a little hard headed and could see the potential of this e-cig stuff and started my quest for more info and a better product. THANK GOD for places like ECF and juice suppliers like Don. Well over a year latter and neither of us have a had so much as a single drag off a stinky stick and never will again.

Once again AG. Good job and thank you for all your hard work.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Thank you Vaps!

I know what you're saying about all of the inferior products. I go out of my way to actually show people my mods & juice when I convert them. I usually give them a disposable or a cheap kit so they can try it & see if they think it might work. I explain the big world of better devices & juice, & then have a mini Vape Meet with them. They can then see what's really going on & can buy a device that's going to work for their needs. Being a Vaping Evangelist is a lot of work, but converting a smoker is so rewarding. I see why Don does what he does. :)

CorTed

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
SoCal
Keep it up AG !!

What I have found to be the 'problem' with most people is when they ask what you are vaping and you tell them there is nicotine in it. Just the mere mention of nicotine will make everyone take a step back and think you are still 'smoking', no matter how many times you tell them there is no smoke, tar etc.. in it.

2 nights ago the local newscast (CBS) had a piece on how the nicotine patches generally do not work to stop smoking, but that they now have found an alternate use for them. It has been proven that the nicotine patches are helping people with Alzheimers to improve memory functions.
During my research of e-cigs I already knew this, but I am now using this newsworthy piece to educate the ones who think nicotine is bad for you.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Afternoon everyone......

There will be alot of new changes coming in short at Backwoods Brew. Web site is currently being worked on and will be going through some changes as well as the labeling for the bottles, Gone is the old days of the labels smearing, smudging and not being able to read as well as the black and white. They are going to be full color and completely safe from liquids on them. I will still make sure the site is easily navigatable and user friendly.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
Afternoon everyone......

There will be alot of new changes coming in short at Backwoods Brew. Web site is currently being worked on and will be going through some changes as well as the labeling for the bottles, Gone is the old days of the labels smearing, smudging and not being able to read as well as the black and white. They are going to be full color and completely safe from liquids on them. I will still make sure the site is easily navigatable and user friendly.

Awesome! Thanks a ton for fixing up the labels. My top wish for the website would be the ability to see if a juice is in stock while looking at the main list. That way if I had multiple juices I was checking on, I wouldn't have to go to each separate juice page to see if they're available and then go back to the main page. It's not a huge deal, but it would be much quicker if I could tell what's in stock at a glance.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Great news about the site updates. If the not in stock items are not on the site, I guess the notify option also disappears??

This is petty, but since you are redesigning, the banner is so large it causes me to have to scroll down the page just to see quantity and order info. It is especially bad on my laptop where the banner takes up half my page.

juicejunky-albums-more-other-stuff-picture72651-bwb1.jpg

Not a big deal since it is a beautiful banner, but it is a scrolling annoyance on small wide screens.

Thanks Don.

Love the idea of new labels, no more scotch taping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread