Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Will the new site have a special spaz area where I can order Casa by the gallon? Maybe even make it look like a nice padded room with images of straight jackets hanging on the wall and with a big ol 55 gal drum of Casa setting in the middle of it where I could just walk over and scoop it up by the bucket full? All in 3D of course. I got the glasses! :lol:

On a serious note... I like the ideas/plans Don is working on for the site and the new labels for da joose!

Just an ider here.... What if the site showed all the juices (as already talked about) but when any are out of stock only the name of the juice shows with a "notify me" button next to it. I think that would make everyone happy such that they could see at a glance what it available and yet still be able to click a "notify me" button. With the exception of the special two of course.

Another improvement I just thought of if he isn't already planning it would be to have just the one screen of juices and be able to select all our choices without going into a separate screen for each juice and then have to back out again to select another juice.
Hmmm... Now that I type this I think this might be what someone else was suggesting as well in the other thread. lol

Just a few iders. Well.... cept for the 3D padded room thing. That's a must. :)

tumblr_lvzhfigV451qkapcco1_500.jpg

Bowtie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
South of Heaven
Just curious, but will the "notify me" option still be available for outta-stock Items? and if so, how will it work if the outta-stock items will not appear on the site???
Wait.....Those "notify me" tabs actual worked for some? Ive used it many times and never once was notified. huh

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Ok easy fix Sara, now the site will only show in stock items, if not in stock it wont be listed

It's late, I'm tired and haven't read everything (4 straight days of work :blink:) and this might have been brought up.

I like showing stock amount, or just in stock, on the product page, but I'd like to see the items on the product page with out of stock. Especially important for newer or first time visitors to your site, so they know you make it.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
I will make the notify buttons available but for the RY4 and Ejoker it will not. When it is there and everyone is notified everyone hits the site at once and crashes it plus with it being random which ive done the last few times it has remained on the site for more than half a hour and alot of people were able to get it.
They will I am pretty sure, But its still up in the air, if they will be for the RY4 & Ejoker until Don states otherwise~

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
This is last time Im saying this or answering PM's, Emails or anything to do with RY4 or Ejokers.

RY4 and Ejoker are not dicontinued, The flavoring is a pain in the A** to get and I am only offering it when I have it. I cant help the situation as I have no control over it other than ordering it and them making it available in the amount they send me. There will be no Notify for either one and it is a first come first serve basis as long as Im limited on it. If it becomes more available Ill set the notify back up.

Im sorry if this sounds harsh but my mailbox and pm's are so cluttered with this subject. If I could have it in stock and not out all the time dont you think I would. This makes so much more work for me I am very close to totally discontinuing it cause the bad is certainly outweighing the good.

Last edited:

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Damn... I feel for ya Don. Sorry folks are doing that to ya. I hate that it's become so frustrating for ya. :(

But!!!!! ................. :)

In my normal smartazz way I'll try to bring a smile to your face.

From this day forward I nominate Whiskey to be the one that copies and paste your message above on a daily basis onto the main ordering thread and any other thread where folks type the letters RY4 or Ejoker!

There! Problem solved! heehee Glad I could help out buddy! Whiskey's got your back. :lol:

Hey Whiskey! GET TO WORK! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread