kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com

Mawn & Company

vv.gif

Hi everyone I have just started selling Drip Tips here on ECF. I was just helping out a friend to sell these but it didn't work out, so I thought I would sell them myself and make some pocket money to buy more mods LOL. I was selling them on other forums but ECF said I needed to become a supplier, so here I am. I'm not really much of a supplier as of yet I just made a silly little web site for fun. But I got to thinking if any of you have any ideas on some different shaped drip tip or shield you would like to see let me know. As of right now I have only two Drip Tips. One is called the Mawn and is a nice heavy Plated tip, the 2nd one is a Stainless Steel Mini Ming very nice I have sold a lot of these I'm trying to keep the price low. I will add two more SS drip tips in about a week.

thanks-tweety-bird-ag1.gif

kcos

Last edited by a moderator:

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
Yes welcome. I understand you will ensure they fit my Line for me if I ask on an order? I have a full size ming and it fits fine, but is HUGE in proportion to the Line ;)

PS: Would like a shorty type DT to fit my Line...

Well thanks to zen he turned down some of the SS Mini Ming to fit the Line. I will also be getting some shorty tips in soon. If you order a SS drip tip just put in the notes you want it to fit the Line.
Flower5-1.gif
kcos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread