Janty Neo Classic New Product "Back To The Basics"

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I'm actually really excited about this product along with the kuwaku. On janty.com it says Neo Classic
"Back to the basics" Then goes on

"As part of our commitment to continuously bring something new to the market, we here at Janty have lined up exciting new products for 2012. And the second in line will surely bring value to your money, or even more.
The idea was to bring a different face to the classic e-cigarette, a new look that will raise the level of standards once more. We knew that we had to bring something economical to the market. So we did, and we successfully developed the NEO CLASSIC.

This new generation of classic e-cigarette is designed to provide functionality, and efficient vaping technology. Other than that, its design aesthetic will surely leave a lasting appeal to any e-cigarette enthusiasts.

So brace yourself, Janty’s NEO CLASSIC is heading your way!"

You can find the link here. Neo Classic

This really has my head spinning because it could be a high mah battery with an led that would be good for social occasions which get's me real excited for so many reasons. Janty are the true innovators when it comes to inventing something that looks nice and has functionality. So yes I cant wait. Anyone else excited for this product as well?

Last edited:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Is it a true 3.7v device? Or is it more like 3.2-3.4v under load, regulated, like all the eGos?

"Like all the eGos".. ? Janty eGo is a true 3.7 volt device - the copies might not be.

This device is also a true 3.7 volt device.

More important is the fact that we have developed a puromizer specifically for this device - this puromizer is essentially a combination of a cartomizer, and a clearomizer - but everything in it, has been made specifically to enhance throat hit, taste, and wicking.

The puromizer, ohmage, and battery are all perfectly aligned to bring this sensation to life - this is not just another chinese "Slap'n'sell" product - we thougth about this, tested it thoroughly, and now after a long time of developing, we are selling it.

The whole idea behind the NEO Classic is that we want to bring uncomplicated back to the e-cigarette world - this device works fantastic, and is absolutely no hassle to operate, or maintain.

I hope that clears it up! I will be making a presentation video of this device soon - working on it as we speak, where i hope to enlighten you all a bit more on easy it should be to get a hassle-free, but fantastic, vaping experience! :)

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Hey Mik - great to have you back here! :)

And personally, I'm really looking forward to checking out your new baby... ;)

neo-classic-small.jpg

Attachments

• neo-classic-small.jpg
    neo-classic-small.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 185

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
"Like all the eGos".. ? Janty eGo is a true 3.7 volt device - the copies might not be.

Actually, to my knowledge, they are not and never have been. If anything, the new Rivas (eGo clones) are true 3.7v batteries (tested under load).

Surely you must be familiar with Scottbee's famous findings, are you not?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/65055-battery-voltages-surprise.html#post962734

That said, I love them and use them all the time. And they perform flawlessly with lower resistance atomizers. :)

Last edited:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Actually, to my knowledge, they are not and never have been. If anything, the new Rivas (eGo clones) are true 3.7v batteries (tested under load).

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/65055-battery-voltages-surprise.html#post962734

That said, I love them and use them all the time. And they perform flawlessly with lower resistance atomizers. :)

I know that on forums, people tend to test every little bit of detail, and then they proclaim their perceived truth as the answer, and those who listen tend to treat this information as the truth, and nothing else but the truth.

So, i wont go further into that subject, all i will say is that we put a great effort into finding the optimal balance between our system - this means batteries, atomizers, and liquids. All of these have to work together, so while another manufacturer might make a battery that outputs a tad more than ours, it doesnt necessarily mean that their battery is better to smoke on.

Thats what we typically see with the chinese productions - they tend to optimize without understanding - things get tuned, but the end result is typically that the product ends up with a bad taste, a bad feel, or several flaws that are extremely annoying.

Thats what we are trying to fix; Our goal is to make e-cigarettes that work with the things we provide to them - not necessarily with what everyone else makes that could be adapted to them. The Janty NEO Classic is a great example of this;

I am sure that in a few months some other manufacturer will copy it - but i am also 100% sure that no other manufacturer has the skill or understanding to make it work as good as ours - its all about balance, not about raw power or the size of your wick. :)

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal

Not saying the voltage isn't lower (it is), but the eGo readings are flawed.
The eGo uses a PWM circuit so you can't read its output with a DC voltmeter. You need a true RMS voltmeter or an oscilloscope.
Here is a more meaningful analisys: What does the eGo Magic Circuit Really Do?

That being said, the voltage by itself is sort of meaningless - It's the combination of several factors (voltage + atomizer resistance + architecture +...) that produces the final result.
A good balance is really what's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread