Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
As some of you know, Mike has started to craft the non-feeder wooden Hog mods. Right now I believe there are only two of the thin 18650 non-feeders in the world, but I'm sure there will be more...and differnt sizes. I know there's at least one Hog that's parallel 18650's and VV and a non-feeder. This thread is to discuss the non-feeding Hogs. I own this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87267225@N00/6560542351/ http://www.flickr.com/people/87267225@N00/

Takes one 18650 battery, no catch cup (has a little "beauty ring"), it's body is Quartersawn Red Oak and it's ends and inlays (yes, he put one on the back too, nice!) are Black Palm. It will also vape at 6v with 2 3v batts stacked in it if I choose to do so, and at 5v with the NiHM battery.

The ONLY thing I'd change about it, is I'd like magnets on all four corners to keep the door in place even better. It's not loose, but now that it's winter, it's very easy to come off when I pull it. I'd like the added security of the additional magnets...though I know in the summer, the wood will swell a bit and make it a tight fit again.

This is an excellent tank mod. And it's GORGEOUS. :D

What do you have and what does it do? (non feeders only Hogaholics ;))

Last edited:

coffm0

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
Texas
a6934cce-5736-6831.jpg

Here is my new one, just a Cisco spec LR 306 1.5 and used clear tip, but had to post.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Yes, you got yours and this one came up on generals and I thought yours were cool so I had to get it. If he could squeeze a small dial VV switch it would be even better but very happy, so comfortable in the hand for me.

Yeah, I think parallel 14500's or even 16340's and VV would be awesome. Wouldn't have to be *that much* wider or taller. But as it is, with this version taking different batts for different voltages, it's fantastic. :)

They do fit the hand perfectly. The nicely rounded edges rock.

coffm0

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
Texas
Yeah, I think parallel 14500's or even 16340's and VV would be awesome. Wouldn't have to be *that much* wider or taller. But as it is, with this version taking different batts for different voltages, it's fantastic. :)

They do fit the hand perfectly. The nicely rounded edges rock.

Oh yes I agree, I was thinking a 14500 3.7 3ml feeder would be sweet, but I like the VV to much, small VV with like a 3ml feeder is what I want now.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I'll chime in here. I've got a great little VV non feeder. She takes either 2 18350's or 2-16340's. Her name is Harmony. She is a medley of different wood. The top is black palm, bottom is zebrawood. The from os black walnut with yellowheart inlay, the back is satine with purpleheart inlay. She is one of a kind! I love her. I'll post some pics of her tomorrow.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I'll chime in here. I've got a great little VV non feeder. She takes either 2 18350's or 2-16340's. Her name is Harmony. She is a medley of different wood. The top is black palm, bottom is zebrawood. The from os black walnut with yellowheart inlay, the back is satine with purpleheart inlay. She is one of a kind! I love her. I'll post some pics of her tomorrow.

Where those pics at lady???? :D

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Nope, Harmony is a regular VV nonfeeder, takes 2 18350's or 2 16340's. I'm waiting to hear back from Mike on my dual 18650 VV from Mike.

OK, so her batts are stacked then...and the vv stuff is in the slot where the juice bottle would go, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread