Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi Folks! We at Mom and Pop would like to give the wonderful members on ECF a Birthday gift !!

Mom and Pop will issue members a coupon code for 30% off your order for your Birthday. All you have to do is post "its my Birthday" on this thread, the day of your Birthday only, and I will go to "ECF Birthdays today" your user name must appear there and I will PM you a coupon code just for you for 30% OFF. We hope some folks participate in our new program

Happy Birthday from Mom and Pop Vapor shop !!:):bday::banana::banana::)

*** Click here for help to make sure you qualify... ***

Last edited by a moderator:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
It's my birthday! :toast:

OMG!! its marlou! ( I'm so excited!!! ) Congratulations !!
hapy-birthday2.gif

I have nice present for you hehe:)
sending pm

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
How do I get my birthday on the member list? It will be next month.

If you are able to post here you are already a member of ECF.

As far as this offer goes, Pop said: All you have to do is post "its my Birthday" on this thread, the day of your Birthday only, and I will go to "ECF Birthdays today" your user name must appear there and I will PM you a coupon code just for you for 30% OFF.

Um I am gonna forget about this thread by the time my birthday comes around. Im not gettin any younger ya know!

Now that you have posted to the thread you are subscribed. Hopefully the constant reminders every time someone posts will keep you from forgetting it.

That's what I'm counting on, anyway...

vafromnc

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North Carolina
Vafromnc, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of ECF's homepage you will see a listing of all ECF members whose birthday is that day. You don't have to do anything, ECF will put your name on the list on your birthday.

Edited to add.... all you have to do is post "It's my birthday" in this thread on your birthday.

Thanks marlou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread