VG at Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
I asked the same question to a friend of mine in Texas. She said it was by the skin care, or where they have the OTC poison ivy medicine. She said it was on the bottom shelf. So, I went to my walmart here in Chicago. I asked for the VG and they told me they didn't have it. So, I asked for the poison ivy medication, and they pointed me to the isle. Right on the bottom shelf was the VG. I can't say that it's the same everywhere, but I would imagine that there is some kind of uniformity within most of the stores.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
it looks like the picture.... like has been said at Walmart usually in the first aid part...in riteaid i find it in the the skin care

p10k3.jpg

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Good price, think I pay $5 locally. I tend to get mine at a nearby Rite Aid or CVS, they carry relabeled Humco, Glycerin USP Skin Protectant, 6 ounce squat bottles, right near the bandaids.

Pharmacies won't know it as VG, you should ask for the glycerin skin protectant. Ingredients should only list Glycerin 99.5%.

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Couple years is the nominal vg shelf life, per several manufacturers.

Get a couple of others onboard, each for a quart? (i might do that. Vg costs me about $1/ounce locally, I diy a lot. Pick up a gallon, put two of the quarts up on classifieds? Could sell at $16 total per quart delivered, no profit but it would get rid of the extra quarts.)

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
I had issues locating it at my local Walmart as well, there is just variation in what each store stocks and most people look at you like you're trying to build explosives if you ask for glycerin lol

I think the website has a ship to store option and will be able to locate the stores in your area where its in stock. You can write down the product number before going in to avoid incomprehension as to what glycerin is. Those sales associates aren't the sharpest ;)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
When I asked a Walmart pharmacy employee where I could find the glycerin, she looked at me like I had a tree growing out of my head. When I reached in my pocket and pulled out a printout of the product page from the Walmart website and asked "Where's this?", she walked me straight to it and pointed it out.

Those encounters always leave me signing "If Dirt Were Dollars" from about the middle of the song....
She looked at me, uncomprehendingly.
Like cows in a passing train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread