It has been a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoYOmamaox

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
I would like to say congrats and thanks to bloog as well i have been smoke free for 1 year 6 months and will be a vet here on ecf feb 10th. I tried a e cig from a shop in my town and that got me looking into it thats when i found bloog so when i got my first kit it was a fuison, bloog has come along way as have i thanks :2cool:

Last edited:

lo thatch

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
MA/NH
Tonight marks my first year in 40 years without an analog cig.

I would like to give Bloog a hardy and heartfelt THANK YOU! I know without your wonderful batteries and cartomisers I would not have made it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Donna

WOW we are twins. I stopped a year ago tomorrow after 40 years too!

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
Congratulations DeeLeeKay & all our fellow Bloogers!

At Bloog, we really do love seeing these posts and are proud to play a part in your success. We will continue to develop new Bloog products that make it easier for more people to successfully transition from analogs, and, to make your Blooging experience more enjoyable! Stay tuned, more to come, but please do not press Leaford for new product info. It's hard enugh to keep the silence lid on him! LoL!

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Congratulations DeeLeeKay & all our fellow Bloogers!

At Bloog, we really do love seeing these posts and are proud to play a part in your success. We will continue to develop new Bloog products that make it easier for more people to successfully transition from analogs, and, to make your Blooging experience more enjoyable! Stay tuned, more to come, but please do not press Leaford for new product info. It's hard enugh to keep the silence lid on him! LoL!

I sense a subtle hint so we pressure Leaford some more...

Should I post the Leaford-in-mini-skirt picture again, or is it too soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread