Best atomizer for my new Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Hans

Jan 22, 2012
Los Angles, CA
Hello my name is Michael Hans, Hi

I recently bought a Provari, I really love the unit! I have few Atomizers but since I have this big boy I would like to buy a big boy Atomizer for it.

I have few atomizers to start with a couple of drip tips and clearamizer but currently my favorite atomizer is the eGo-T B Type Atomizer on a adapter. I get the E2 error when I turn up the voltage only on this Atomizer and my low voltage drip tip.

I'm looking for the biggest mushroom cloud atomizer I can find, I tend to pull hard and quick when taking in vaopor (it's how I used to smoke) I'm looking for the best atomizer for this purpose to compliment my Povari, a tank would be best.

Any recommendations would be great, also letting me know were to get it would be cool.

Last edited:

deluxe

Dec 6, 2011
Buffalo, NY
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...45748-house-hybrids-featuring-zenesis-pv.html

Similar idea to the Odysseus. The thread starter is making mods with built in rebuildable atty's but he is also starting to sell just the rebuildables to use on other mods. You can get on the list right now for a "Z-atty P", which is the model will fit on a provari. It's a long thread and the part where he talks about the atty's is more toward the end of the thread but you'll still have to look back quite a way to see the start of the discussion about it. I don't know how well they'll work but I put my name on the list because it does look like it will be a high quality rebuildable.

ETA: I almost forgot you want something to use right now! I got some i06 atty's from Ikenvape, I think they're around 2.6 - 2.8 Ω and I'm in vape heaven using them at high voltage on the provari. If you get i06's order a drip tip too, they won't fit in regular 306 tips.

Last edited:

John Parkson

Jan 14, 2011
Moorhead, MN
I would like to know when the iatty 2 will be in stock again. Unfortunately I heard 3 months, but I don't remember where I heard that. I'm hoping I'm wrong on that. I just ordered the provari and should get it Tuesday.

To answer your question for the time being. I would recommend either 2.0 or 3.0 boge cartomiser. From what I read the 3.0 will let you go to any voltage 3.3 to 6.0 and the 2.0 is good for 3.3 to 5.0.

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Hello my name is Michael Hans, Hi

I recently bought a Provari, I really love the unit! I have few Atomizers but since I have this big boy I would like to buy a big boy Atomizer for it.

I have few atomizers to start with a couple of drip tips and clearamizer but currently my favorite atomizer is the eGo-T B Type Atomizer on a adapter. I get the E2 error when I turn up the voltage only on this Atomizer and my low voltage drip tip.

I'm looking for the biggest mushroom cloud atomizer I can find, I tend to pull hard and quick when taking in vaopor (it's how I used to smoke) I'm looking for the best atomizer for this purpose to compliment my Povari, a tank would be best.

Any recommendations would be great, also letting me know were to get it would be cool.

I recommend a z-atty-p (p=Provari) It's a rebuildable atty made especially for the Provari, by zen~. It's surgical stainless steel, has a 4ml tank integrated and is made right here in the USA by zen~. I do believe the z-atty-p is $139.

Here's zen~'s announcement and what you need to do to get one:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/245748-house-hybrids-featuring-zenesis-pv-19.html#post4954872

Here's his web site:
[url]http://houseofhybrids.com/zenesis-standard

[/URL]

Michael Hans

Jan 22, 2012
Los Angles, CA
Thanks guys this will take a little more reading for me to decide, the i06 is an easy try being $8 bucks.

I'm new today is my second week of vaping, I started with the E-go and tried the Provari 5 days later in a store. After setting the voltage a little higher about 4.3 I was in heaven and bought it.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread