Status
Not open for further replies.

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
icon1.gif
Shawn is the Man!!!
Received my order this afternoon,placed order very late friday night.What else can I say.Thats east coast to west 3 days!
Shawn your service is the best,I will never order from anyone else!

:)

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
I have to wonder HOW he does this well with his rapid ship times. Today I placed an order that I thought for sure would take awhile to pack & ship. It was an order for both myself and a buddy of mine...almost $300 worth of stuff with a pretty good number of smaller items......in addition to 3 PV kits. I made a relatively breif phone call to my buddy after placing the order, then downloaded my email and already there was the USPS PRIORITY TRACKING NUMBER!

In all my dealings with internet and mail order suppliers I've NEVER seen anything like it. As an ebay seller, I pride myself on my ability to get orders out fast.....but not nearly as fast as Shawn! He must have an incredibly well organized stockroom to be able to get orders out at this rate. Perhaps he has something else he's not telling us.....like a team of shipping room droids moving about the place in synchronicity, 24/7.

If he lacks what you want, just ask him if he can stock it.....only the squeaky wheel gets the grease. If he can get it and sell it, I'm sure he'd consider it. I'd rather try to convince him to stock it before ordering from anyone else at this point. Shawn be 'da man!

:D

Last edited:

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
I just received my order within 48 hours of the time I placed it.......MULTIPLE WARP SPEED service as usual...THANKS SHAWN!

I got a BONUS BOTTLE of the Whiskey Juice...THANKS!!

AS REQUESTED, I got TWO burned out VX2 USB passthroughs to dissect for parts....THANKS!!!

I'm actually MISSING 2 BLUE VX2 ATTYS I ordered as spares for my buddy Kevin and I.

I MUST have ordered at least ten times now from Shawn...at least 3 of my orders were informally done at times when I was NOT LOGGED INTO my LiteCigUSA profile.....and with all the small (even tiny) "nickel & dime" items I have ordered.......he FINALLY made ONE minor error...LOL!

I GOTCHA SHAWN!! Finally confused you enough to forget something!!!

:D:D:D

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
litecigusa.net is my PRIMARY supplier. I have personaly recieved over 15 orders from Shawn. Each was well packaged, delivered in no more than 3 days, great products, great prices, great communication, and above and beyond in customer service. If something isn't right, contact Shawn and it will be made right, and in most cases, corrected far beyond what was required.

Bottom line, if you deal with Shawn at Litecigusa.net you are going to be happy. PERIOD.

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
they were wrapped in bubble wrap an might of just looked like additional packing u might wanna check the trash :) if not email me the order number and ill send more out

No Shawn, the 2 blue VX2 attys were simply not there. The 2 red ones were well wrapped in bubble wrap, but the 2 blue ones were just overlooked. I placed my order without actually being logged into my LiteCigUSA account (stupid of me) for the 4th or 5th time now....and I doubt I have any record of the order contents. Actually I take that back...there should be something in my MS Outlook....an email receipt from paypal or something....I'll forward it via email if I can find it..... BTW, I LOVE the FRENCH PIPE LIQUID (it also mixes VERY NICELY with Cappucino) and I can't wait to try the others. I bought a lot of juices this time, so I'll be writing about them soon....

Believe me when I say that I really don't mind an occasional error when the service is THIS FAST (48 hours) !

Last edited:

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
OK Shawn, I forwarded the Paypal email receipt to you.

I don't think I'm receiving any emails from you in my MS Outlook since I reconfigured it. I have ADDED you to my safe senders/recipients list, but I don't seem to be getting your messages. I better fix this and FAST! I'm not buying vaping supplies from anyone else anymore, so now I direly rely upon my communications with you. Please be sure to send me at least one test message!!!

Last edited:

Kevor

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
GA
I just have to chime in here too.. I recently ordered two of the m-401 green led batts. (the black batts) i was a bit surprised at how big they were compared to the m-402 batts.. (but maybe because i'm so used to the 402 batts lol)

But they also last a heck of a lot longer too. LOL So i'm really happy with the batts. The only downside for me was the leds are not as bright as i thought. But thats okie.. Maybe its because green on black may clash a bit. (or i just have to get used to them) :p Over all i am thrilled about these batts..

I also ordered two black m-403 attys and oh my god.. I was not expecting such a throat kick, and as much vapor as i have gotten out of this atty.. I was still using my 3-4 months old m-401(maybe m-402) gold atty so i was used to good vapor and sometimes a decent throat kick with a fresh cart.

But i must also add that i am really surprised my first 401 atty is still kicking. LOL Even after i have washed it in hot water and let it dry.. Its still going strong after 3-4 months. Geez I may even go on a mission to try to see if it's possible to kill one of these things by simply vaping it to death.. But i highly doubt it as its still winning the war. :p

Thanks again for another winner :thumbs:

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
u should have recieved an email already with tracking for the attys

yup, I did...Thanks!!

I have not forgotten about the USB footswitch passthrough.....I'm awaiting some parts from mainland China (eBay purchases). I should have them in about a week or so...

The PEAR I ordered is only 11mg......I'll just use it in pipes with the higher vapor production. Still have not tried the bonus Whiskey you sent. I like the French Pipe Tobacco juice very much. It's already 20% GONE! Wish I grabbed 2 bottles, but how was I to know? This is fun trying all these different flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread