Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Cinnamon Apple Fritter is one Ive made up and its pretty good.
I start with a 50/50 mix pg/vg at 24mg at10ml.

I go by drops most of the time instead of %.

I use Capella's Apple Pie at 15 drops and Capella's Cinnamon Danish Swirl at 10 drops.Then I adjust from there as I like my juice stronger.
Hope this makes sense and someone will give it a try,its very good.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
This should keep Str8V8ping busy for a while!
toothy.gif

BTW, tagged.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Great idea! Here's my first contribution.

Killer if you like super rich and buttery ;)
I call it Patti's (just kidding) Park Avenue Vanilla Cheesecake

Note: I don't like strong flavors, adjust according to your person preference

10% Capella's cheesecake
5% French Vanilla

Add to whatever base your using, shake well and let it steep at least 3 days (critical!), longer is better.
If it's not rich enough for you, you can add a few drops of butter as well.

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
My recipe: Capellas Double Chocolate at 10% to 15%

Serious, if you ever need to make a room smell good this is all you need. The taste is just like good chocolate. How the heck do they do it?

Mix a little Capellas Raspberry (like the real thing) or Strawberry (regular or sweet) and you are done…

Easiest flavors to work with …

Adding: My daughter wanted to know if I could make a hair care product for her from the raspberry. She loves the smell.

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Minigoat, you could make a perfume or maybe even add it to her shampoo. Perfumes use the same ingredients just lesser quality. Women have been known to put vanilla extract behind their ears and on their neck for years. LOL It's suppose to be one of the most pleasurable scents for men. :laugh:

Reactions: Caleb DeMille

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Women have been known to put vanilla extract behind their ears and on their neck for years. LOL It's suppose to be one of the most pleasurable scents for men. :laugh:

Works on me! Oops, must rephrase... Yes, being a male, I consider the vanilla scent on a lady pleasurable.
toothy.gif

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I have to agree with another, I dont use Capellas ONLY for my DIY and find it best to have a bunch of flavorings from the numerous great flavor extract companies out there in order to make some great DIY recipes. So can we add those recipes as well not using all Capellas as long as there is a Capellas in the recipe ?

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
I have to agree with another, I dont use Capellas ONLY for my DIY and find it best to have a bunch of flavorings from the numerous great flavor extract companies out there in order to make some great DIY recipes. So can we add those recipes as well not using all Capellas as long as there is a Capellas in the recipe ?

Yeah add whatever you would like.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Oreo Cookie

CA Double Chocolate 80%
CA Vanilla Custard 20%
1 drop Peppermint per 5mL

I make this at 20% flavoring but I like mine strong. Peppermint is what gives it the Oreo taste so adjust until you get that. This might also be good with a cookie flavoring but I haven't tried that yet. I use to make this a lot and then forgot about it until someone made it and liked it and that reminded me how good it was. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread