Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Almost a year ago, after reading all the hype about Boba's, I bought a small bottle. Please keep in mind that it was during my tastes changing constantly and whatnot. Well, it came. I let it steep 2 weeks and gave it a try. It was the worst stuff I could have tasted. I ranked it up there with crab juice.

Keep reading and don't start the bashing just yet...

Recently, I was pointed in the direction of another forum and joined it. The moderator there kept on about how much he loved Boba's. Through PM's and expressing my hatred of it, what I could remember since having tried so many juices, he convinced me to give it another try. Well, in the past year, I realized that my buds finally leveled out and I agreed to do it...I also was dreading it. I ordered...my package arrived...didn't steep it because I wanted to get the horrible re-test over with. I loaded a 306DCA with a 3ohm 306 and slapped it on my 5V box mod. I kept thinking to myself...this stuff is nasty. I took a tiny puff...hmmmm...took a little bigger puff wondering if my buds were broken again...ummm...another puff...another puff...I was waiting for my buds to start screaming fowl words but...but...but...took another puff, this time a double draw like I usually vape...and..............

I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!
:laugh:

Last edited:

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
LOL Hairball.... I think Im at the start of where you were a year ago. My analog tortured tastebuds cant seem to pick many flavors. And what I liked 2 weeks ago, I dont like now. This really sucks as I have 30ml of some jucies that I thought I loved, and now will probably sit as a backup juice or maybe a trade juice. LOL....

Im still going to try and vape my 12ml sample of Bobas. If I dont like it, I will just put it aside for 6 months or so and come back to it when my taste has a chance to cleanse itself of the effects of analogs! Thanks for the heads up!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
LOL Hairball.... I think Im at the start of where you were a year ago. My analog tortured tastebuds cant seem to pick many flavors. And what I liked 2 weeks ago, I dont like now. This really sucks as I have 30ml of some jucies that I thought I loved, and now will probably sit as a backup juice or maybe a trade juice. LOL....

Im still going to try and vape my 12ml sample of Bobas. If I dont like it, I will just put it aside for 6 months or so and come back to it when my taste has a chance to cleanse itself of the effects of analogs! Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, keep everything that you don't like or burn out from at first...you might just be surprised at how wonderful it turns out to be.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
My observations so far on Bobas.... the taste isnt for me (for now...willing to give it a shot again in 6 months or so)... BUT while the taste isnt for me right now, I do find it REALLY satisifies my analog cravings for some reason! And it is a very enjoyable vape as it doesnt sting the nose, burn the throat, and is very smoooooth.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
My observations so far on Bobas.... the taste isnt for me (for now...willing to give it a shot again in 6 months or so)... BUT while the taste isnt for me right now, I do find it REALLY satisifies my analog cravings for some reason! And it is a very enjoyable vape as it doesnt sting the nose, burn the throat, and is very smoooooth.

FAA, try this please. Take only a few(2-4) hits of per Boba's per hour and for the rest of the time go back to your normal juice. Do this every once in a while and see what happens when that first bottle runs out. Please try this and let us know if anything has changed a few days after you run out. :)

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Girl, I KNEW I would catch you over here eventually :) NOW I know why I see you selling juice after juice in the classys........lol

LOL...my favorite to this day from AVE is Havana...gotta love a good cigar vape. Nothing even comes close to that one...well, yes it does...Boba's. I have a stockpile of juices that while they were still good tasting, were taking a backseat to my favorites. I hate wasting anything so decided to either sell them or put in the TC. Which reminds me, I have a few TC's for this weekend.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places

A year ago I would have told you the same thing. I absolutely hated it. Keep it! You'll be surprised at what happens and you might find, like me, a love for it that you don't have now.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Kieth....thats pretty much what Im doing now. I still think my analog dead tastebuds are screwing up the flavor and aroma. This isnt the only juice that gives me funky tastes, while my friend and fellow vaper tells me Im nutz...lol

Will do... Im not discounting Boba's yet. Its far too popular for it to be bad... so Im giving Boba's a long runway :)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Wow, BB really does grow on you over time. I liked it from the start, but was always more a fan of the GJ. I loaded up the last of my BB into my AVS last night and when it ran out I filled back up with GJ and I'm actually wishing it were Boba's! :laugh: I should have ordered a 100ml bottle last time . . .

Ping

Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
South Dakota
I couldn't stand it the first day I tried it. I tried to vape it several times over the first week but it was just too powerful.

One day I left for an all day fishing trip, grabbed the Boba's and decided I would make myself vape it all day. I haven't put it down since. I do vape different juices about 1 day a week then switch back to Boba's and it seems to be so much better that first day after switching back. It's like I get used to it and have to switch for a day and cleanse my palette.

I've vaped probably 500+ mils of Boba's and counting, it's my go to vape that's for sure.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Wow, BB really does grow on you over time. I liked it from the start, but was always more a fan of the GJ. I loaded up the last of my BB into my AVS last night and when it ran out I filled back up with GJ and I'm actually wishing it were Boba's! :laugh: I should have ordered a 100ml bottle last time . . .

I think they put a "love spell" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread