The Pink Spot - Amazing service and flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan8029

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Wichita, KS
Hey there everyone, I just want to let you know about another fantastic experience just had, this time with the Pink Spot. After participating in the "Newish" Members Contest put on by DC2, I ended up winning a $50 prize for an order from any vendor and I decided to try out the sampler pack from PSV. Shipping was great and came in about 2 days time. They currently have another contest going on and I would suggest checking it out if you'd like a chance to win $50 towards vaping supplies. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...6-newish-member-contest-awareness-part-v.html

Now if you have read any of my other vendor reviews you will see that customer service is my #1 priority and the Pink Spot has won top spot in this category for me! Included in my package came a hand written note by Sandi thanking me for my order as well as describing a few of the flavors I ordered. The part I really appreciated was the fact that the note was personalized to me and it seemed like a postcard from a friend rather than a generalized message written for the masses. Being that they took the time out of their busy day to do that not only made me feel confident in doing future business with them, but the fact that I could also count on them to address any questions or concerns I might have in the future. :)

The flavors I ordered were Jane's Wild Juices, Pink Spot, Blu Spot, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Strawberry Cheesecake and Black Mamba. They came in 6ml bottles at 18mg nicotine strength. They also threw in a free 3ml sample of Jamaican Me Crazy. I tasted all of them right out of the box however the following opinions are based on tasting after steeping for about a week.

The Pink and Blu Spot were very similar in taste with only one element different and out of the two, I prefer the Pink a little bit better. They both had Pineapple and Lime, the Blu with blueberry and the Pink with Raspberry. Now normally I like blueberry better but something about their signature named juice just hit the palate in a sweeter way. I'm not saying one is better than the other, but rather which one I prefer if I had to choose out of the two.

The Pineapple Upside Down Cake came in at #2 for me. You can really taste the bakery element of flavor with this one and the pineapple itself had more of an undertone type of taste. If you are fan of cheesecakes, pies and other baked goods then make sure and try this one out. It really takes the cake! :p

Next up is Black Mamba, a martini inspired e juice that really had a nice citrus bite!(Ok enough of the bad puns, LOL) This was the best of the bunch before steeping but hasn't changed much in the last several days.

Jane's Wild Juices smelled so good that it makes you almost want to try a sip. The taste when vaped was like that of almost Capri Sun and is a great tasting tropical flavor. The pineapple stands out the most however the amaretto makes this a very unique blend.

The free sample of Jamaican Me Crazy is #1 on my list and the flavor is just down right amazing! Not too sweet with a nice amount of tropical flavoring. The different fruit flavors are nicely balanced and it tastes like a drink that comes with a little umbrella. This juice really make your taste buds do a little dance in your mouth, lol.

I haven't tried the Strawberry cheesecake yet but I'll be sure and update as soon as I can. After trying this vendor out, it's safe to say I've now become a PS fan boy. They say they use the highest quality ingredients in their juices and you can really taste the difference. Right now the only problem I'm having with them is the fact the JMC only came in 3ml and should have came in 100! I've found my new home for juice and advise anybody that is after high quality, great tasting juices to go and check them out. Fruit lovers especially.

Thanks to Sandi and Penn, you guys really have developed an amazing line of flavorings and I just hope the Pink Spot sticks around for a long, long time!

Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

Last edited:

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
Pinkspot vapors... I don't even know where to start... So if you are looking for the best eliquid, YOU NEED TO ORDER FROM PINKSPOT right now. The flavor, the vapor, the customer service is all top notch. They are a Vegas based company and I love the fact that I can pick up my liquid from them instead of stalking my mailman for a few days. Flavors you really need to check out: PinkSpot, Bluespot, Bubblegum, Strawberry Bubblegum, Bakini Martini, Watermelon, and Watermelon Wave... These are all my all day vapes... Yes. I vape most of these all day. I like Pink Spot so much, I have yet to order any liquid from any other vendor. That should tell you something. Do yourself a favor, go to pinkspotvapors.com and order a sample pack. It's $30 for six 6ml bottles. You won't be disappointed. You can check out my review channel and see the pinkspot juice I reviewed at YouTube.com/VegasVaporz

Get your mouth off my driptip...

Facebook.com/VegasVaporz
YouTube.com/ VegasVaporz

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
WOW, that is a glowing review!!! It sounds like you can't even decide which one you like best!! lol

I definitely need to try these, the sooner the better!!

I'm practically drooling now lol

That is SO cool that they wrote you a personalized note, and even said a few things about the flavors! How awesome!!!

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Morning vape bump. Nothing like waking up to a tank full of strawberry bubblegum... Thanks again Sandy & Penn

Except maybe waking up to a tank of......

Black Mamba
Jamaican Me Crazy
Watermelon Wave
Jane's Wild Juices
Golden Apple
Pineapple
Orange
Alberberry
Honey Cured Tobacco
RY8
Swagger

Kinda like Lays Potato Chips, no one can Vape just one.

As you can see by the statement above my Avatar I am a "Pink Spot Fanatic"! :) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread