Tax Return-What will you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
If you are getting a Tax return is there anything you need to get or something to splurge on? Will you stock up on vaping gear? What will you get?

I need to get a family computer if we have enough money left after paying bills.4 people sharing a mini netbook is getting crazy.I hardly get to use it anymore.

What will you get?

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Im sorry your pups having trouble.I would do anything for mine.I swear they are my best friends. (((Hugs)))

Thanks. She's family, she's 13, and I would do anything for her. If she doesn't have the surgery, she will slowly suffocate to death. Or I will put her to sleep. Either way, not looking forward to it.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Oh K9 I hope the surgery helps her!

I will be putting a good chunk on my Dentist bill like kitty, but I'm also looking at a bed topper of memory foam and a good pillow, sleep eludes me a lot and hoping these items will help :) And of course if there's anything left, more tanks!

Oooh, If you get a topper, please let me know how you like it, cuz I've been thinking about getting one for my soft-side waterbed.

wader2k

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 8, 2010
    NE Illinois
    I should get a nice refund this time, claiming disabled sister as dependent for last year. I'll have to pay a big chunk of it to dentist for the crown fiasco, but will squirrel a little aside for vape gear!

Thought you'd sneak that past me, didn't ya?

25070_1419275729864_1471797365_3109.jpg

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 4, 2011
    Texas
    www.facebook.com
    *IF* I get a refund, I'll probably be replacing my fence.... My JRT dug out in August and got hit by a car (while we were at an animal rescue fund-raiser, of all things). Her wounds were unsurvivable so we had to do the deed. :( Not that a new fence would have thwarted that little ....-head's persistence, mind you.

Hoping this isnt a big fat downer, but here's the memorial I put up for her
    https://plarkinjr.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/remember-miss-magoo/

Last edited:

Lisa66

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Florida
    *IF* I get a refund, I'll probably be replacing my fence.... My JRT dug out in August and got hit by a car (while we were at an animal rescue fund-raiser, of all things). Her wounds were unsurvivable so we had to do the deed. :( Not that a new fence would have thwarted that little ....-head's persistence, mind you.

Hoping this isnt a big fat downer, but here's the memorial I put up for her
    https://plarkinjr.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/remember-miss-magoo/

*sniff* loved it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread