Post realistic cigar flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffanan

Nov 7, 2011
sidney montana
Hey guys, in finding my new flavours to buy, I see there are a lot of cigarette smokers who have great ideas for flavoured juices. Those are going to be fun to try also, but what i would really like to try, is any juice that gives a similar feel to a real cigar. Thus thread will be really helpful to others like me who are just starting with an e-cigar. So post away people!

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado

DaSmokinLoon

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2012
Brainerd, MN
Okay, so I know noone has replied to this in a loooong time, but I thought I'd throw in my :2c: FSUSA has a Cuban supreme flavor that has fast become one of my standards. I haven't tried them yet, but it looks like Highbrow Vapor has a really good cigar and pipe tobacco flavor, I'll post an update once I have tried them (probably next week.)

DaSmokinLoon

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2012
Brainerd, MN
To have the best Cigar vape - they must be extracted.

Only people I know who understand cigar and pipe tobaccos are Donley from Want2Vape and Vapenstein. If your into fake flavors you must look elsewhere.

Yes, I have tried Highbrow.
Thanks for the advice, I plan on trying as many different Cigar and Pipe Tobacco E-Juices as possible, as I have found that in the world of E-Juice taste and flavor are subjective, that is every vapee experiences a particular flavor or juice different. Thanks for pointing me towards Want2Vape and Vapenstein, I'm looking forward to checking them out.:2cool:

DaSmokinLoon

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2012
Brainerd, MN
Well I'm still interested, thanks for bringing the post back to life
No problem, I'm only too happy to revive a topic I find interesting, besides how better to kill two birds with one stone, get suggestions for new E-Juices, and make a couple of friends along the way. P.S. would any of you be interested in joining a group for pipe and cigar vape enthusiasts? I'm going to start one regardless, I'l post the link here when I'm done in case anyone would care to join me.

DaSmokinLoon

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2012
Brainerd, MN
To have the best Cigar vape - they must be extracted.

Only people I know who understand cigar and pipe tobaccos are Donley from Want2Vape and Vapenstein. If your into fake flavors you must look elsewhere.

Yes, I have tried Highbrow.
I tried Highbrow's cigar and french pipe. Pretty disappointing, while they have some interesting and complex qualities, neither taste like what they claim to be... plus they only offer 2 sizes so it was an expensive investment for something I really cant stand! I am still in Love with the patriot tobacco ejuice (naturally extracted) from goodejuice.com, but I think I just might try Want2vape next. :vapor:

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I'm a cigar smoker and I have tried damn near every juice that claims to be a "cigar type vape". The only one that comes even halfway close is Dr. Vapensteins Managua. While I am a fan of his nicquid I don't think you will find it truly close.
You might try some of the great WTA nicquids from Vapelicious simply because he has the ability to concoct a flavor to your specs. and can do actual extractions.
C.B.

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
I'm still looking for something to match my Drew Estate Natural Roots. I find them so creamy and aromatic, the Perique flavor just does it for me.

The trouble with duplicating something like that is hard because a cigar starts off one way but changes along the way, certain notes disappear and other become more pronounced.

I actually still smoke cigars, not a lot, not like I used too, vaping helps fill the gap. There are some interesting and really great vapes out there, you'll find stuff you like..:D

I do feel lucky since the flavors of cigars I like are infused flavors, like Acids.

Here are some of my vapes, not cigar just unique, more pipeish:

Heathers Heavenly Vape ---Legend, Sludge

http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=165

PrimeVaping----Oasis, Love from Above, Nostaligia

http://www.primevaping.com/tobacco-e-liquid-e-juice-smoke-juice-eliquid.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=159&category_id=26

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread