Not open for further replies.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Is it February already?

Time for the next contest over at Steve K's vaping World!

Up for grabs is another fine creation from ecig Workshop. And this one is a one-of-a-kind! This is the first of a new line they're coming out with tentatively named "The Stump" (I don't name them).

It's a bit wider than the Dinky I gave away in the first contest, but much shorter. You can find more details on the contest page on my site: February Contest - Win a very special wood ecig mod! This will work the same way as my other contest (with an addition, see below). Replying to this post gets you one entry (please, one comment only). Doing the same on the contest post on the blog (linked above) will get you another entry.

And just for kicks, I'm also adding everyone who likes my Facebook page into the pool of entries as well. Steve K's Vaping World E-cigarette Reviews and News | Facebook

Contest runs now through just before midnight Feb. 13th. Winner to be announced on Valentine's day.

Check out the blog post for full details, and a peek at the prize: February Contest - Win a very special wood ecig mod!Thank you for your continued participation in these contests, and good luck!

Did I mention every winner so far has been an ECF member?

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
Yeaaaa!I don't have a "Stump" however, my x's last name was Stump. Do I really need to enter this contest? Of course I do! won't cost me a cent....can you dig it? I knew that you could....Thanks SteveK for the possibility of winning a wood Stumpy(it's shorter right?) See you in the Vapehaze:vapor:
Is it February already?

Time for the next contest over at Steve K's Vaping World!

Up for grabs is another fine creation from ECig Workshop. And this one is a one-of-a-kind! This is the first of a new line they're coming out with tentatively named "The Stump" (I don't name them).

It's a bit wider than the Dinky I gave away in the first contest, but much shorter. You can find more details on the contest page on my site: February Contest - Win a very special wood ecig mod! This will work the same way as my other contest (with an addition, see below). Replying to this post gets you one entry (please, one comment only). Doing the same on the contest post on the blog (linked above) will get you another entry.

And just for kicks, I'm also adding everyone who likes my Facebook page into the pool of entries as well. Steve K's Vaping World E-cigarette Reviews and News | Facebook

Contest runs now through just before midnight Feb. 13th. Winner to be announced on Valentine's day.

Check out the blog post for full details, and a peek at the prize: February Contest - Win a very special wood ecig mod!Thank you for your continued participation in these contests, and good luck!

Did I mention every winner so far has been an ECF member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread