Where do you store all your atty/cartos/tanks/bottles/filling equipment....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olfajarley

Jan 21, 2012
Bremerton, Washington
I am get getting quite the assortment of piece parts.....normally for tinkering I keep alot of stuff in tackle type boxes but i think something a little nicer inside the house would be more appropriate. I am just curious what you all use for keeping your e-cig parts together. I figured the tips and trick area would be more along the lines for people with spares and things, so thats why i posted here.:thumbs:

Cobber

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Kingston Ontario
www.itsjustvapor.com
I have a drawer something like this
2-8-08flatfile4.jpg

Made some liners for the juice

drawer.jpg

cjf1961

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2010
Oswego, New York
Started with photo boxes for liquids I use all the time, then a makeup desk case with a couple drawers and separated top for batteries, then I added another makeup sort of box and a tackle box, now I have all those plus two drawers of a filing cabinet and whatever sits on my desk. Tried to organize into one, but didn't really work for me, some things I need to get into all the time, some things I don't and the small boxes work nicely for different things. Suppose I could get one storage unit that has several drawers, but I still would need something inside to help keep things in it's place. So I stick with the small boxes and such.

olfajarley

Jan 21, 2012
Bremerton, Washington

olfajarley

Jan 21, 2012
Bremerton, Washington
There is a little nook in my bedroom...meant to show off a really tall vase. Put a couple of shelves in it and covered with a curtain.
Vape closet-
DSC04489.jpg

Plus a drawer by my computer for batteries after they are recharged.

SWEET JESUS ..... its like a vaping MECCA, I have now seen the PROMISED LAND!!!! seriously thou that is a very impressive display you have. I want that kind of organization just not necessarily on that scale. Thank you so much for posting that picture

olfajarley

Jan 21, 2012
Bremerton, Washington
I am using a big carton box but I saw that a couple of days ago and made me jealous...
View attachment 77157

I think this is it. The wife, next month, will be asking me what I want for my B-Day so rather than just telling her"ahhh get me whatever you want too" I can point her in this direction....ill conveniantly leave the website that sells them up on the computer down stairs......im so tricky :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread