Wooden pipe MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

derJuF

Jan 21, 2012
Lahr / Germany
Hi,
here is the first mod i made, i spent my wooden pipe a new life :)

inside view with vaccum-switch, led and place for one 15266 with 600mAh. The TOP-Cover is made from old sunglasses, this produces a nice "glow-effect" while vaping.

510 Connector

I can use every xl-Cartomizer or clearomizer

...or my "Mini-Genisis-Style Atomizer"

greetings from germany
Juergen

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Yes!!! That is an awesome mini-genisis!!! How much does it hold? ~1ml? I love it and need to make one like it. Did you have to use a lathe? A how to on this would be awesome!

Edit: Took another look, and see the last posted picture does give a little how to. What are you using to plug the tube where the mesh and +/- terminals come through?

Last edited:

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Juergen, great mini Genisis (lovely pipe too, I never had a real one) but I'm a bit confused:

Genisis_Aufbau_e.jpg

The main tube for the genisis is 12/10 alu, with some 10mm rod press fit, yes? That is the yellow and orange in the pic above respectively?

Then the green is from the mouthpiece end and in this pic looks bigger:

Pipe_004.jpg

What size is that tubing, 15/13 with a gap between the two? All sorts of inspiration here, sorry to pester :)

edit: I'm slow and oversizing LOL. Still curious about the mouthpiece tube size.

Last edited:

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Thank you much for the info. I'm curious about your 510 clearos, Does the 510 from a clearo have a thicker diameter (10mm) than a standard steel carto? I have these from before the days of clearos and they are more like 9.5mm and would not press in like you have, even with a short section of the steel , which ones are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread