Hx3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
Yeah I was suprised when I got home today to find it in my order from Friday last week. I see on the site they have it listed now. Halo always throws a card in the box that says to wait 24-48 hours for the taste to come in to its own after getting in the mail but I didnt :oops:
Short review of it from me (before letting it steep)
TH is nice
Vapor is great as always with all theirs juices
Flavor Dry tobacco on inhale, feel in my throat and on the back of the tongue of a hint of menthol Exhale is nice like a slight toasty taste of the tobacco flavor
Its a light flavor not over powering like some of their other tobacco flavors. I would compare it to a very fresh light menthol high quality cig if I could compare it to anything familar, not that it taste like a real cig but just to compare it to something lol I suck at describing flavors

I'm using a fresh g6 carto on a Provari with a 510/808 adapter
ohm's on carto read 2.9
Voltage is set to 4.0
I went higher up but only took some short pulls and the tobacco was warm and tasty also the menthol seemed to stay in my mouth longer at 5.0

Overall it taste pretty good to me, I liked all the Halo juices I have tried so far Tiki Juice, Menthol Ice, Malibu, Cool Mist, Midnight apple (has grown on me) got all 30ml bottles of those. Still new to vaping and I have about 20 different samples from other vendors I have to try still lol I tried a few from Madvapes and Provape but didnt care for them, they seemed to not have the complexity that Halo juices have. I just got 7 new flavors to try from TheVaporRoom so I'm going to stop typing this and fill some more carto's with a few of those and vape some more :vapor:

Last edited:

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
Cant wait to try this one! Anyone else not getting a newsletter or just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also do not get newsletters from Halo, I just tried to sign up thinking maybe I didn't in the past but it said I already signed up.

This new flavor intrigues me. I will have to move my next order up to this week!

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Overall it taste pretty good to me, I liked all the Halo juices I have tried so far Tiki Juice, Menthol Ice, Malibu, Cool Mist, Midnight apple (has grown on me) got all 30ml bottles of those. Still new to vaping and I have about 20 different samples from other vendors I have to try still lol I tried a few from Madvapes and Provape but didnt care for them, they seemed to not have the complexity that Halo juices have. I just got 7 new flavors to try from TheVaporRoom so I'm going to stop typing this and fill some more carto's with a few of those and vape some more :vapor:

I hear ya Eric! I've gotten many other vendor juices, some I really hated, others love, still others just so so.

I've decided that with Fine companies like Halo and a few others, there's no need for me to vape anything other than what I love, though I do keep some around in case of flavor change after steeping, or just a change of pace.

I also have about 8 or 10 bottles on steep from a couple vender's waiting to try, (getting close now)...I've learned to have patience and usually give most juices (mostly extracted tobacco) about a month now due to trial and error and hating them at first only to revisit and love them later LOL!

But I DO love the Halo Prime and Tribecca...not so much the torque or freedom, and Tiki and Malibu and bella are a nice change.

Put in an order for a 30 of tribecca the other day and a sample of Midnight apple, so looks like I may have 2 new ones to try!

Happy Me! :)

madijuana

Jan 8, 2012
Jersey
Just got a sample bottle myself. I ordered three 7ml bottles (Tiki Juice, Cool Mist, Midnight Apple) which came out to 17$ and 22$ with shipping. I emailed them asking if the hx3 would come with my order because of the total coming out to over 20$ and within 30 minutes I got a reply saying yes. Halocigs has the best customer service out of all of the vendors I've gone to.

Hx3 is an interesting flavor to say the least. But I got it straight out of the mail and tried it so I haven't let any of my juices steep yet. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells kind of like a camel tobacco ejuice I got a while back but with a little bit of mint mixed in. The taste is basically the same but more of a southern, dry tasting tobacco. I'm trying to relate it to another ejuice but there's nothing really similar to it. I am enjoying this juice a lot right now but after I let all of these steep I'll come back and give it a proper review.

Also, @Eric midnight apple is starting to grow on me too. At first it was kind of weird tasting but now I'm getting a really wholesome flavor out of it.

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California
Tried the HX3. Carmel, chocolate, cigarish, with a hint of citrus and menthol.

HX3...My initial thought on my eGo 1100 was chocolate with a very slight lingering of a light menthol with a hint of something citrus as well however on my LT at 4.0 using a boge SR carto, I definitely taste chocolate and the menthol seems to be a little stronger and linger longer.

Overall I agree with Eric, it's extremely appealing. The verdict is still out on the Tiki so I'll let it steep a while.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
I have finished the first sample I got and after vaping on it on and off for the last week I think it tastes like Prime15, which is great, with a light menthol splash added. I think it is a great daily vape for someone looking for methol light tobacco type juice. Got another sample bottle on friday lol my mom ordered more carto's and got one in her order and did not care for it so she gave it to me, she tends to stay with the sweet flavors and deserts. I still think it is worth a try to anyone that like menthol/tobacco flavors and will probably order a 30ml for myself when I reorder from Halo.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
awesome! these descriptions are exciting me. im so glad to hear that HX3 is reminicent of Prime. Prime is my favorite Halo juice. im not huge into menthol, but a slight kick of it would be enjoyable. i just got my order in today and i am wishing i had a blank carto with me at work! i cant stop smelling the juice. im getting a definite fruity smell as the predominant smell. i cannot wait to get rip roaring on this. c'mon workday...end already lol!

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
im treating myself to HX3 and a glass of lemonaide right now. they compliment each other nicely! :)

and they look nice side by side. same color. its a valentines day miracle lol :D

the HX3 isn't bad, I'm not a menthol guy either, but this is something I will pop in a couple of times a day for a change of pace.

did you guys let it steep at all? I got a bottle in Fri and was going to try it Sun, but apparently I'm having a bad vaping week LOL!

Anyway, guess I'll leave it sit awhile till my taste comes back.

Prime is one of my favs here too, and tribecca, but can't taste either one (poor me:( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread