I think I'm done with this mod.
but who knows.

rho

CREDIT:
PTB Plug Mod- callousparade
Shredded PTB Mod- d0kieSmok
Video inspiration- Moobyghost, GrimGreen
products from NHaler.com

I've been following your PTB mod work very closely rho.:)

Thank you for the great instructional video! I'll be trying this mod later today. :)

(I tried to follow your text instructions, but I must admit I got a little lost. This is much better. TY for the time writing it though.) ;)

Last edited:

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
I've been following your PTB mod work very closely rho.:)

Thank you for the great instructional video! I'll be trying this mod later today. :)

(I tried to follow your text instructions, but I must admit I got a little lost. This is much better. TY for the time writing it though.) ;)

I found a snag. Before you try it I think I solved the issue. I'll post another video explaining it.

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Update:

I just refilled this cart. This time I did it a little differently. I removed the PTB and dried if off on a napkin so I can see just how much e-juice I can get in the cart when its dry. (By the way, the juice that was left was on top of the mod where the folds were and not on the frays. That is what I was hoping for. ) Then I filled the cart with juice about 1-2 drops short of the top. Then I slowly replaced the dry PTB using the mod explained above (Folded/ Frayed Plug). I made sure that I did it slow enough so that the juice had a little time to fill the PTB material (a second or two not minutes) then I added another 2 drops to the top of that. Did not over fill or spill over. It still did not drip or leak. This might be it guys. Well at least for me.

Conclusion: I think this is the most I juice I can get in a single, stock 510 rounded cart without spilling or leaking. Also, I think the design will bring juice from the bottom of the cart to the atomizer bridge. What else do you want?

Let me know if you try and what you are experiencing. I'd love to get some feedback.

rho

callousparade

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Virginia Tech, VA
i've been using your new mod (folded rolled) and it's working fantastically. I have made one modification to it though because I was getting some leaking if I put a lot of juice in it.

I have some polyfil from walmart. So all i did is got a long, thin roll of polyfil and when I did the fold on your mod i actually folded it over the polyfil. So now it's a hybrid folded rolled frayed mod (that name is getting awesome btw).

will post a vid or pics later

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
That poly fill sounds great. yea, I may have over did it by filling the whole cart with juice then adding another couple of drops. but not too bad. Next time i wont over fill. i think if i just put 1-2 drops short of full dropping the mod PTB in and NOT adding anymore, i wont have a problem. BUT I do like your idea of the poly fill, I just dont have any. who knows maybe next time ill just use a double fold. hey, thats an idea.

rho

good luck

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Ok, I found another cart. Not real easy, but I was able to make a double fold. One of the things I like about this mod is that even if the PTB is bone dry, I can add 2 drops of juice and I know that it is going to stay on the top and touch the atomizers bridge and not soak all the way to the bottom. (tested that) I dont know why you would do that but you can.

rho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread