Status
Not open for further replies.

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
I'm getting conflicting information about the TrustFire TR003-4 Channel Charger. I use this charger all the time to charge my 18650 batteries. Super T Manufacturing's website says it will charge 18350 batteries. The 18350 battery is not listed on the back of the charger as being one that will work with this charger, although almost everything else is as it is really a very flexible charger. Some websites are telling me yes, and others are saying no.

I sent an email to Super T to double check the info, but have had no reply as yet.

It does not look to me that it would since the 18350 is a fat batt and, of course, the 18650 is skinny. OTOH, I don't want two separate chargers if one charger will work for both batteries.

I'm thinking of buying a mod using an 18350 battery, and I would be mightily irritated if the mod arrived and I didn't have a charger for the 18350 battery.

Anybody know for sure?

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
No, no P+. I did look at it when I was looking for batteries. I wondered how stable it would be sitting with that on/off switch on the bottom. Have you heard anything about that?

I ordered a Jazz ePipe for a gift. I ended up having a hard time finding the 18350's. Guess everybody else ordered the P+........LOL.......Had to look at 5 or 6 battery sites to find two batteries that said they were in stock.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread