SmoKTeck Atty's: are they any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
I see that they are inexpensive, but are they any good? How do they compare to other atty's? Even if they are cheap, especially with the free shipping offered, it does not save me anything if I can only get a few days or hours use from them. I had Bauways in the past, and they were terrible, burning out as quickly as I could pop them in.

I used to vape a lot of LR 510 and 306 on my bottom feeders, but my taste is wandering back to SR.

Any inputs would be appreciated!

STEALTH35

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
This is my opinion, and it is based on using greenhouse atty's for almost a year now. They are just as good, maybe even better, than all the 8 and 9 dollar atty's. They last from 2 weeks to 2 months of heavy vaping. I use them on several different bottomfeeders and they work fine. Just check that the diameter of the pin on your feeder tube will fit into the bottom of the atomizer, because the hole on the bottom of the atomizer is small. I had the pin sheared off level with the bottom of the connector and once I did that they work just great

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I see that they are inexpensive, but are they any good? How do they compare to other atty's? Even if they are cheap, especially with the free shipping offered, it does not save me anything if I can only get a few days or hours use from them. I had Bauways in the past, and they were terrible, burning out as quickly as I could pop them in.

I used to vape a lot of LR 510 and 306 on my bottom feeders, but my taste is wandering back to SR.

Any inputs would be appreciated!

I've used GH1's atomizers almost exclusively or over a year and have found them to be the best value of any on on the market. Period....no question about it.

They last as long or longer and deliver great taste and vapor. If you are only getting a few days or hours from an atomizer you might review HOW you are using them because 6 weeks or more are standard for me....nothing magical or secret; just match them to the proper volt/amp, keep ejuice on the coil, clean them when necessary, and give them a "rest" by using a couple of PV's.

The best thing about their atomizers is they are cheap and perform well....that's great value.

Hope this helps

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
Help is always appreciated, but it has not been a usage problem, just a horrendous batch of bad attys.

I ordered a bulk shipment from another supplier who claims to have them custom made for him of SR 901's, LR 306's, LR 510's, HR 510's that I use with a variety of PV's: Reo's, and a BuzzPro/ProVari with Vapemates, and my venerable Screwdriver. Certain juices ( I DIY) seem to go better with certain combinations of atty's/voltages. I won't mention any names, the name starts with a V. My DIY juices are a 30/70 mix of VG/PG with a 10 mg nic content, and other than butterscotch, don't really vape dark juices.

Other than test them with an Ohmmeter, I do no special preparations beforehand. I always prime a fresh atty.

Things got so bad one day that I burned through brand new 4 LR 306's from another supplier in a day on my Reo's at 3.7 v. I was barely getting a few days from the others.

At $5/pop vaping was getting to be very expensive. These SmokTeks seem to be lasting a lot longer

Based on some other inputs, I order bulk from GH1. The first few have been going for about 3 weeks without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread