T-Tip (Shorty/Traditional Style) in Satin Finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jivefly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
DS, La
Hey guys,

I've noticed the contoured drip tips with the satin finish, but was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that a T-Tip such as the ones that Super T provides could be found in a satin finish, or if there is a possibility that Super T will start selling these tips to match the new Precise+?

I love the look of the new satin Precise+ line, but I'm not really into the contoured drip tip look, and would love to have a T-Tip to match my new Precise.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jivefly

jivefly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
DS, La
Actually, a T-Tip is the drip tip that is literally shaped like a "T", hence the T-Tip traditional style. Unless I'm missing something here. The tip isn't contoured with a curve, but etched out in the center creating a "T" style. It's the only one of it's kind, all other kinds are called "Drip Tips" in various different shapes, ie. contoured, etc.

Edit: I could have been missing the fact that he calls them T-Tips because of the Super "T" in the name. Ha haaa... Late nights at work tend to do a number on ya. Apologies for the confusion, guys. I'm sure I can convince my girlfriend to scald me later for one thing or another for being in brain fog mode tonight.

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
That's what I think he wants is the whistle tip in a satin bead blast finish. Not the polished finish.
WhistleG.jpg

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you want one of the polished ones in satin, just make a note in the comments section of your order.

Cool, I will be including some of each style in my next AW Battery Order. Any idea of when the AW IMR 18350's will be back in stock?

-AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread