• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New store in dfw-Vapor Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Thanks sporty! Found their website: Vape Lounge, LLC

They don't have an online store yet, but had a PDF w/their pricing. The liquid prices are a little better than Vaporescence, but I'm a little skeptical of the colorings I see in the photos of the juices (though it could just be lighting/camera, etc.). The hardware is about in line with most suppliers, but there are a handful now with better pricing.

Also, they have a fake GoDaddy.com certification on the front page, which also gives me pause, but perhaps it's a placeholder while they ramp up the online store. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, especially since they're new and all. :)

I definitely want to check it out too, and discuss these things with them, etc. I love that there's another B&M store, and hope it's a sign of things to come!

Its cool that these B&M Stores are there for people popping up for people to get educated and what not. but alot of these new vendors are putting out overpriced mediocre juice and alot of people simply dont know the difference due to lack of experience in different juices. if these B&M's keep popping up like they are with everyone trying to make a quick buck with selling cheap liquid then its going to start raising more eyebrows with big brother. we need to stay underground if we were smart... Oh and anyone smash Vaporescence. whoever does is full of garbage. i have been to all three stores on multiple occassions and have never had a problem. The people there set me on a very straight and well educated path for my vaping experience. where as i dont use them as often as i used to, they are most definetly are my go to guys when i'm in a pinch. Ft Worth is 30 minutes from my place. the employees there were tolerant enough to allow me back into their store on a regular basis lol. one thing you can count on is anyone of these local B&M's are going to give you a great customer service. its just finding the one with the best juice (extracts anyone???)

Last edited:
Thanks sporty! Found their website: Vape Lounge, LLC

They don't have an online store yet, but had a PDF w/their pricing. The liquid prices are a little better than Vaporescence, but I'm a little skeptical of the colorings I see in the photos of the juices (though it could just be lighting/camera, etc.). The hardware is about in line with most suppliers, but there are a handful now with better pricing.

Also, they have a fake GoDaddy.com certification on the front page, which also gives me pause, but perhaps it's a placeholder while they ramp up the online store. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, especially since they're new and all. :)

I definitely want to check it out too, and discuss these things with them, etc. I love that there's another B&M store, and hope it's a sign of things to come!

There may be a bit more fake about this place than just a GO-Daddy logo....

Blakd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas TX
Sweet to hear that they started stocking the provari since I went in there and let them see and hold the one I have. I need to go in and check out the juices as I need more. Also waiting to see if they have the new tank selection yet or if it is still in the works. I guess I will be stopping by there tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread