E-cigarettes banned in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i got bad news.

My country government using his health instituition has forbidden e-cigarettes here.
Well, let me explain, ecigs are already forbidden here, because my country laws. So it was possible to buy from outside sellers using at personal treatment.

Well, they just had banned all ecigs for now (including personal teraphy/treatment).

i have the of the news but i cant post here!

Is it strictly the sales of e-cigs that were banned, or are the use and possession of them banned as well?

Use and possesion are not banned. Let me explain.

Here in Brazil we've got a health government institution, named ANVISA. They are kinda FDA in USA, a bit different. On Brazil's law only products approved by ANVISA can be marketed, so ecigs are forbidden for selling here even before they exists.

But we where able to buy from outside sellers, this cannot be applied to Brazil's laws, because they're not selling inside Brazil.

Well, until august 25 we could buy ecigs for personal use, but now they banned the product importation, even for personal/therapy use.

See, we can still bring ecigs, yesterday i got a lot of 084s, easy. The customs do not verify EVERY order, and there are workarounds like send in multiple ships, unassembled.

I really want to put the news url here, but i just can't post yet.

Thanks for the concern

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Odd I just did a quick check on ANVISA, it's linked to Brazil's Ministry of Health BUT it is a "financialy autonomous" agency(i.e private-not govn't funded?), with "security of Tenure" for it's directors for their mandated terms. Very Odd agency. Seems that that would lead to many conflicts of interest. Here's their website, see if you can figure it out:

Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária - www.anvisa.gov.br

Odd I just did a quick check on ANVISA, it's linked to Brazil's Ministry of Health BUT it is a "financialy autonomous" agency(i.e private-not govn't funded?), with "security of Tenure" for it's directors for their mandated terms. Very Odd agency. Seems that that would lead to many conflicts of interest. Here's their website, see if you can figure it out:

Money and lobby (almost criminal lobby) talks there.

tenantsf

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
earth
-----
“Muita gente comprava e trazia de boa fé o cigarro eletrônico com a ilusão de que o aparelho ia ajudar a parar de fumar”, disse.

-----

ridiculo. parei de fumar depois de 15 anos e como? E-cig. Tem nada a ver com "boa fe" e nem eh uma ilusao. funciona mesmo! palhacos... .

oh well,...vou ter q arrumar um coyote pro meu 510. hahahaha..

-----
“Muita gente comprava e trazia de boa fé o cigarro eletrônico com a ilusão de que o aparelho ia ajudar a parar de fumar”, disse.

-----

ridiculo. parei de fumar depois de 15 anos e como? E-cig. Tem nada a ver com "boa fe" e nem eh uma ilusao. funciona mesmo! palhacos... .

oh well,...vou ter q arrumar um coyote pro meu 510. hahahaha..

eheheh relaxa, tudo tem jeito ;)

they're using very idiot arguments and alarmism/lies strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread