Not open for further replies.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
+1 for BlueMist.

Def check them out. Their an awesome vendor. They have a huge selection, over 250 juices and really cheap prices, $5 for 10ml, $10 for 30ml. They offer sample packs where you can pick your own juIces and I highly recommend getting some to start so you can try a bunch for cheap. All their juices are made fresh in PA and you can get them in either 80PG/20VG or 100%VG, I recommend 80/20. They also have extra flavor shots for .50cents more and if you find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for only $30 which is an awesome deal and considerably cheaper than what most other vendors charge.

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I dont worry about price, I look for the highest quality purest e-liquid I can get, think about it the stuff goes into your lungs. I personaly use Innovapors Ultrapure unflavored 36mg. I have tried other manufacturers e-liquid in the same configuration and it taste horrible, not sure why. I belive its because of inferior ingredients...

kladidlehopper

Jan 29, 2012
texas

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
Another vote for Blue Mist vaping excellent Customer Service as well as huge selection, you probably won't like every juice (I would avoid the crab juice myself) but with > 260 flavors to choose from and extra flavor for only $.50 I'm going to say you'd have to like some if not many of them. I like the DK Tab (100% VG) , Robacco , Chai tea is very good and have an order coming of Vanilla and Caramel Tobacco

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
I really like smokeforpennys. Good quality products, hand mixed (you can request special PG/VG mixes), nice selection. Price isn't too bad at about $10 for 20 ml. I've definitely come across more expensive. Though I admit, I haven't ventured out much, I'm only 3 weeks in. I basically buy all of my liquid from Penny or Volcano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread