Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Well technically you are the 2nd post :p

::::looks around at the new digs:::: I think my chair will go nicely over here. In the winter, it is close enough to the radiator to remain warm and yet not so close as to cause perspiration. In the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross breeze created by opening windows there and there. It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation, nor so far wide to create a parallax distortion...

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone

::::looks around at the new digs:::: I think my chair will go nicely over here. In the winter, it is close enough to the radiator to remain warm and yet not so close as to cause perspiration. In the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross breeze created by opening windows there and there. It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation, nor so far wide to create a parallax distortion...

First post by a commoner lol. The title thread by our leader don't count.

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC

OK, that cracked me the hell up. Rolling over here, on the other side of the parallax distortion... :2cool:

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
Barb - I love you critter kids!!!

OK I was posting this obviously WHILE you were so i did not do it out of shame!!!

OK, looking at the timestamp on both messages, you may well just get away with that! HA! I love them too. With no skin kids, they are the whole of the family. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread