Overall best e-liquid website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper914

Apr 28, 2011
PA
I've been buying liquid from totally wicked for a couple of months and I'm realizing it's just too expensive. I'm looking for a new place to order from that is not as expensive. But I also don't want to be vaping poison, so I'd like to order from somewhere that tests their e-liquid and uses the best ingredients. I'm mainly concerned with a good menthol flavor. What are some good websites that sell great quality liquid and cost less than TW? Thanks in advance.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
The post above offers you good advice. There are many reputable vendors out there. The problem with recommending any one particular place is that people's tastes vary so much. I have never had any issues with any of the suppliers who are registered on this site. I'm not a menthol type of person so I couldn't give you any recommendations about that. If cost is an issue for you, then you might check out Nite Lite Vapor. I've only had one of their flavors (which I happen to love), but I can say that at $10 for a 30ml bottle they are definitely the cheapest I've found. Cost isn't everything though.

Last edited:

Lone_wolf

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
www.phantasmvapors.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
If you like the "quality" of TW's liquid... not sure if you are using the red label, patriot or...
but companies with similar consistency, quality and flavor include: halo, liquidxpress, ivape, nhaler octane line etc...

many good companies out there... I use backwoods brew, bluemist, janty, liquidxpress, puresmoker, prime vaping, vaperite, ivape and most recently: highbrow... which is also very good.

Bluemist is relatively inexpensive and I am quite pleased with their liquid.

I like TW also... I only buy TW when there is a good sale though... a bit expensive for me also.

viper914

Apr 28, 2011
PA
The TW liquid I was using was the red label. I messed around with some of the other kinds but I always went back to red label. I appreciate all of the sites that are being suggested. Do all of these sites have safe liquids though? I like how TW puts the list of their ingredients right on the side of the box. Also has anyone tried vaporbomb? I've been contemplating placing a sample order from there.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I trust the sites I listed... I have either met or known the owners... and believe them to be very reputable...

Vaporbomb is a good group... nothing like the higher end chinese stuff you seem to prefer like the red label - but very good nonetheless... they use a good base... have a variety of flavorings from multiple vendors... original, creative mixers...

viper914

Apr 28, 2011
PA
Well all I've ever really tried is the TW liquid so I'm open to new options, I want to see what some of the other liquids are like. I'm probably going to place an order from vaporbomb and backwoods brew in the next couple days. I might also place an order with bluemist as I've heard a lot of people talk about them as well. Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll let you know which one is my favorite.

WV_Mountaineer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Almost Heaven
The TW liquid I was using was the red label. I messed around with some of the other kinds but I always went back to red label. I appreciate all of the sites that are being suggested. Do all of these sites have safe liquids though? I like how TW puts the list of their ingredients right on the side of the box. Also has anyone tried vaporbomb? I've been contemplating placing a sample order from there.

All the labeling and packaging TW uses is why your paying so much for their liquid, alot of the vendors that have been listed have as good or better liquid without the unecessary high priced packaging that ends up in a landfill anyway.
So why pay extra for something your just going to throw in the trash :blink:

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Companies I've had good success with (bear in mind I've been vaping for about 3ish weeks and have been VERY heavily purchasing to experiment) so far include Vermillion River, VapeDudes, Liberty Flights and Sweet Vapes. I have an order in to Backwoods Brews right now (extremely highly recommended around here, btw). I also met the people from Bombay Vaping (a husband/wife team) and someone from Vapeology yesterday at a local vaper's meet, and they had a bunch of juice samples out to try... pretty good stuff on the whole. (Bombay Vaping is BombayVaping Bombay Vaping BombayVapers BombayVapes and Vapeology is Vapeology? in case you're curious.)

Of the above, Vermillion River's the supplier for my current all-day vape and has some excellent tobacco juices, VapeDudes has some great sweet flavors and a mid-range amount of tobacco options (and the best red-hot type candy vape I've found so far, after trying three), Liberty Flights has an RY3 that my husband loves, and Sweet Vapes is decent but a little milder in flavor than I'd expected for their juices. Backwoods Brew's tobacco options come highly recommended. I can't offer much in terms of suggestions for the two I just ran across yesterday as of yet (although I do like Vapeology's "nutty monkey", which is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich), but what I saw was not tobacco-ish vapes so much as food flavors.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I've been buying liquid from totally wicked for a couple of months and I'm realizing it's just too expensive. I'm looking for a new place to order from that is not as expensive. But I also don't want to be vaping poison, so I'd like to order from somewhere that tests their e-liquid and uses the best ingredients. I'm mainly concerned with a good menthol flavor. What are some good websites that sell great quality liquid and cost less than TW? Thanks in advance.

If you're after a big menthol flavour I recommend Vapor God. Their straight menthol is very strong and their Arctic Wolf (menthol & mint) is a real sinus clearer. The price is right too, if you use the code ECF20, you'll be paying $8 for 30ml.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Vaporbomb makes proprietary juices from different flavor bases and they taste really good. Madvapes US blend is really cheap and there are many reviews of each liquid on the website. Same kind of thing with Liberty-Flights, good reviews right on the website. A nice, neat, high quality home-made US e-liquid site I recently found was momandpopvapeshop, and there are buyer reviews on each e-liquid there as well, however the ingredients are not listed. But if you look up at the top of ECF, there is a tab in the blue bar "Forum Suppliers" and there is where all of the favorites are hiding out. By the way, I LOVE your avatar. Trailer Park Boys is one of my all time favorite shows.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Terrific juice vendors (in alphabetical order):

altsmoke.com
avejuice.com (alienvisions)
backwoodsbrew.com
ecsiinc.com (Jane's kick juice)
goodejuice.com
kickbassvapor.com (kbv)
momandpopvaporshop.com
nitelitevapor.com
primevaping.com
sweet-vapes.com
vaperite.com
vapetherockies.com
vermillionriverejuice.com
virginvapors.com
vsvapor.net (vapor station)
want2vape.com
+many other great juice vendors

Last edited:

viper914

Apr 28, 2011
PA
Thanks for all the replys guys. I placed an order from Backwoods Brew. Their menthol has kind of a strange taste to it. Personally not my favorite, but it's not horrible. I think I'll let it sit for a couple weeks and come back to it. I did like the Applewood a lot and I have yet to try the backo. I also placed an order with vaporbomb. Their arctic ice is really good, it's just the kind of icy menthol I was looking for. I tried the virginia menthol and it tastes like burnt coffee beans at the moment so I think I'll wait on that one as well. They sent me a free sample of lemon which was delicious! It tastes just like those lemonheads candies. Not sour at all though, just sweet. I'm also waiting on an order from bluemistvaping because they're one of the cheapest I've found and also they are located pretty close to me. And yes Trailer Park Boys is the best show. Nothing beats it. Glad to see a fellow fan haha

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
I'm a newb and haven't tried too many vendors YET on the ones I have:

Vaporbomb- I found to be affordable and very tasty (I love their artic ice!)

The Vapor Room- Very good liquids and every Monday they put up 4 flavors of the week that you can buy 30 ml for $10 each. (If you like the VB Artic Ice, you will like TVR's Smooth Menthol)

Blue Mist Vaping- VERY affordable, quick shipping, but have only tried 1 of their juices that I bought so far (coffee n cream) as the others are still steeping. The coffee n cream is very good.

Ms. T's Bakery- if you like bakery type flavors, her juices are VERY good.

Vapor God- I received 2 juices free with an order of cartos and I must say their Green Apple and cinnamon red hot were great!

Thats about all I have.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
My suggestion would be to try ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better as they have a huge amount of flavor choices, many 'flavor wizards' and 'create your own' wizards, and excellent prices to boot! A 5ml sample is only generally $2.50 and if you use coupon code 10020, you will receive 20% off of your complete order :) Oh, and if you like the RY4 type of juices, please do try ECB's version. It is wonderful. I get it in extra flavor with extra caramel and extra vanilla. *runs off from thread to get the RY4 filled cartomizer to put it in the KGO - again*

~Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread