• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Show your Canadian setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca

Here's mine in the order that I bought them in the last 18 months.

i-tSGCMRR-M.jpg
i-T3KptCk-M.jpg
i-ZnjbDHH-M.jpg
i-pkgVWww-M.jpg
i-gfftcPX-M.jpg
i-JFX5rf4-M.jpg
i-gdjLVMq-M.jpg

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Sits in corner admires all the shiny toys.......stares at his drab little ego......begins to cry....lip starts to quiver..... looks in wallet is poor.....contemplates using girlfriends credit card to order nice device.......wakes up and smells the coffee.......will have to wait.....be a big boy you will have nice things one day.:D nice looking PV's people

t_th0mp

Feb 17, 2012
Kelowna
Sits in corner admires all the shiny toys.......stares at his drab little ego......begins to cry....lip starts to quiver..... looks in wallet is poor.....contemplates using girlfriends credit card to order nice device.......wakes up and smells the coffee.......will have to wait.....be a big boy you will have nice things one day.:D nice looking PV's people

Hahahahah!! Im in the same boat as you!!personally i love the ego!with xl LR atty and 1000mah battery is not that bad.i also have a lava tube or as we call it in BC/Canada,a KNIGHT RIDER and i always still find myself going back to my ego i really like it with the Kanger cartos as well.Hang in there Mr.Whitecloud!soon enough.....Soon enough!

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Hahahahah!! Im in the same boat as you!!personally i love the ego!with xl LR atty and 1000mah battery is not that bad.i also have a lava tube or as we call it in BC/Canada,a KNIGHT RIDER and i always still find myself going back to my ego i really like it with the Kanger cartos as well.Hang in there Mr.Whitecloud!soon enough.....Soon enough!

Yeah but I want it now mommy:D I agree Kangers rock just got a supply yesterday oh happy days

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Yeah I love the VV Altoids box. Only drawbacks are that you have to open the case to adjust and see the voltage. And the dial inside for adjusting is a bit finicky, so it's hard to set to exact decimal points.....but I knew that before I got it, and the price is good so I won't complain.

EDIT: Oh, also there is no off/on switch for it. The button is on the back side, so I can rest it on the opposite end (doesn't stand up properly due to the lid). Perhaps I should remove the batteries when not using?

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York

Ahahahaha ... good one! I feel inadequate too because I don't think anyone wants to see my simple array of slim mini batts, and Ego big batts.... I think if I bedazzled some them perhaps this would boost my set-up esteem :p

Dec 31, 2011
Well Hellz Bellz Dusty, after seeing your toys I'm feeling mine are all kinda small & insignificant. :blush:

Seriously though, I'm kinda proud of what I have for an old broad. But man yours sure are sweet looking.

To Mr.Whitecloud, you didn't mention your Ghetto Pipe. That rocks, you made it man.

155 views on this thread, and 2 of us have posted our setups. C'mon folks, post a camera pic if ya have to but let's see them setups!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread