What makes the Volt so special??? Haven't seen this many pages since the GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Suddenly, I've been vaping for 2 years. Of all the hardware I've tried, my Volt hardware from Smokeless Image has stayed the most consistent. I haven't had any issues with anything like I have with other products. I am famous for killing off batteries one way or another within a few months and these seem to take my abuse as I haven't lost one yet ( have had them for many months). The long battery is equal to some company's standard size, but they last as long as an XL for me, and they charge in half the time of my XL's. I have only bought hardware from SI, so can't comment on juice, but I am happy that I went back to simple and found sturdy.
Good Luck

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I am so serious! I have been vaping for about 2 1/2 years and getting tired of it. 2 of my favorate mods just died, and I got this pack of cigs hidden in the car calling my name.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEEDED FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Suddenly!

I've been vaping for slightly longer than you and have tried:

801's, 901's, KR8's, 701's, 510's (with just about any available mod, tank, carto or configuration), eGo's, Leo's, Lea's, GoGo's and a Silver Bullet! I'm sure that there are others that I've missed. I found the Volt and I've finally ... Vaping Nirvana.

#1 No fiddle factor (they just work)
#2 Long lasting, rugged batteries in every conceivable color with a silky rubberized finish and even available skins & bling
#3 Awesome flavor which is consistent from the first puff until just before the regulated battery needs to be recharged.
#4 Great horizontal coil cartos - better than any I've ever tried. They seem to last forever, and they are cleanable.
#5 TONS of vapor!
#6 Nearly cigarette size for the 65mm, so it actually feels very much like an analog
#7 SI was the first to offer the "sealed" automatic battery. Now you don't have to push a button if you don't want to.
#8 Amazing and fast Customer Service (SI always stands behind their products)
#9 Lightning fast shipping times (unless you live in Australia - lol)

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
Great no fuss vaping!!!

Sorry had to cut it short. My dog was yelling at me to take her out.

The batteries are regulated so it gives a consistent vape from start to finish.
They use horizontal coil cartomizers so they don't burn like the older vertical coils do. You get a warm vape with lots of vapor and not a lot to have to fuss with.

Edit: lol... what Rave said

Last edited:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Lot of us here have switched to these from mods & fat bats. Don't know what kind of mod you've been using but Volt seems to have achieved a perfect balance between bat, carto and juice to get a good vape without having to dial it up or down and change atty/carto resistance etc. Sure beats anything in its class as far as I'm concerned. For the price give it a shot. You can always buy another mod but I can almost promise you if you do you'll still use this one daily. Especially as an on the fly. Couple of bats and full cartos you're good for a while. PCC and you're good for all day.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I am so serious! I have been vaping for about 2 1/2 years and getting tired of it. 2 of my favorate mods just died, and I got this pack of cigs hidden in the car calling my name.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEEDED FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is it about vaping that you're getting tired of? Maybe we can help even better by addressing those...

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
For me personally.
In this order
#1 - They have the Mega V2 PCC (been looking for a PCC like this for a LONG time)
#2 - Customer Service is beyond excellent
#3 - They have the new "sealed" auto batteries with the good auto switch that no one else has.
#4 - Their prices are fantastic on everything, no gouging going on. I have seen other vendors gouge like crazy when they have something no one else has yet, and then they lower their prices when they see that people are not buying from them anymore because others now have the same stuff and are selling it at a lower price.

Oh, and no one can forget the most important, they have Imagine... ;)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Heh. I just love the title of this thread. :)

Seriously, suddenly, the Volt/SI experience is the simplest, most fiddle-free, most consistent and high quality vape experience you will probably ever have.

And don't be fooled by the slim and sexy size of the Volts: they are veritable FOG MACHINES! :D And the draw is effortless.

SI juice is excellent quality, but their horizontal coil cartos are fantastic for ALL juices (you can buy blanks in either black or stainless steel. Or get nifty "carto skins" on the website to make them look all kinds of different!).

You don't need to go back to the stinkies. You need to try a Volt kit. And several Sampler packs of cartos to try their juices. Good luck! :)

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
What is GG?
The GG is a mod
5094975745_78e0ebbd08_z.jpg

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
For me personally.
In this order
#1 - They have the Mega V2 PCC (been looking for a PCC like this for a LONG time)
#2 - Customer Service is beyond excellent
#3 - They have the new "sealed" auto batteries with the good auto switch that no one else has.
#4 - Their prices are fantastic on everything, no gouging going on. I have seen other vendors gouge like crazy when they have something no one else has yet, and then they lower their prices when they see that people are not buying from them anymore because others now have the same stuff and are selling it at a lower price.

Oh, and no one can forget the most important, they have Imagine... ;)

Yeah, Imagine Rocks!! :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread