• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello, i´am from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochnee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Germany, Cologne
Hello, my name is Stefan, i´a, from german.
Sorry for my bad english, i working on.
I was a heavy smoker, 50-60 cigaretts (in germany we name them pyros :) ) a day.
In germany, the cigaretts are expensive, cost 6,50 per Pack of 20 cigaretts.
Since 3 weeks i vapor and i bee lucky. a new life is starting, no more cigarette, no breathing problems, no stinking.
no money for cigaretts, but at the moment much money for new vapor hardware :)
i´am active on a big german forum with 15000 users dampfertreff.

at the moment in germany its a big discuss with the goverment, the will ban the E-Cigaretts. We will FIGHT.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Hi Stefan, WELCOME to ECF. Your English is very good, so please continue with your communication! I dated a girl over 20 years ago from Germany. Her Mom was the manner of a German Heavy Metal Band called ACCEPT! They had a really popular song at the time in America, (Balls To The Wall)! I actually went back stage and met them, good memories!

As you say, hardware can be expensive but well worth the investment. The Provari variable volt mod made in America seems to be a device that heavy vapors aspire to have! You may want to look into it! I live in Southern Californa, and would love to visit Germany, as I hear wonderful things about your country!

Keep up the fight, as the research I have seen makes e-cigs seems like a great alternative to cigarets!! The one thing I like is the health benefits, and no more "stinking" as you say! :toast:

Last edited:

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
@Ochnee
Sounds good! The Lava tube seems to be a reasonable alternative for about half the price. Looks like a nice device for the "money"! But the end of the day, it sounds like you were spending over $200 bucks a month on cigarets, so when you look at it like that, $250 does not sound as bad! Welcome to the forum! At the end of the day it is about finding a device that works for you! Right now I'm enjoying my Joyetech 18650 battery tube mod, and it's only about 50 bucks with the device, charger and battery! With low resistance cartos and a tank it rocks!:vapor:

Last edited:

Navy_Lifeguard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
Germany
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread