Where is the best place to buy E Cig Equipment and Supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
Is the e cig in this video from David Letterman better or an ego better?

An Ego type batt will last much longer. The one in the vid is probably around 400mha the Ego type can be 650-1100mha. As a general rule figure one hour for every 100mha.

example:

400mha batt = 4 hrs
650mha batt = 6.5 hrs
1100mha batt = 11hrs

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Is the e cig in this video from David Letterman better or an ego better?

No matter which one you pick youll be happy. In fact youll be so happy that youll find yourself panicking about not having backups to your backups and will end up purchasing all kinds of different ones over the years and both the ones you're interested in right now will still be around because they're both well liked.
The ego has a longer (8 hr) battery life plus it charges really fast which is important for winter storms and picnic outtings.

The 808 lasts about 3 hrs ....

Personally i prefer the Volt by smokelessimage

My advice? Just get one then research while you're vaping and relaxed. Good luck!!

Last edited:
720 Valley Ridge Circle #20
Lewisville,TX 75067

Address, looks like you are close by Kenny!

Thank you for the address. Yes they do seem close. What about dragonfly?

I guess I will have to just go. I hope there are no high pressure sales. I do not trust buying online, I do not know what I want/need.

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
Thank you for the address. Yes they do seem close. What about dragonfly?

I guess I will have to just go. I hope there are no high pressure sales. I do not trust buying online, I do not know what I want/need.

If you go in person I am pretty sure they will answer any questions that you may have and what type of equipment you need.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Everything I have read by the guy has indicated to me that he is a good person.

I know he does free shipping to APO and navy ships too.

I've purchased from him and gotten great communication and service.

I don't really know him, but I would visit if I were in Lewisville so I could.

I don't know dragonfly, but I enjoyed Firefly...

Last edited:

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
It really depends on what you're looking for. Are out out for the best price, quality, a mix of both? Are you willing to wait longer for a better product at a lower price, or are you willing to pay more for that product to get it faster?

There are many, really great vendors. It just depends on what you're looking for. My favorite brand for batteries and set up extras is Volcano. I like the cigarette style. But a lot of other users don't like that company. They prefer something else. My favorite juice site is Pennys. But again, other users prefer something else. I know a lot of users really like Backwoods. It's more or less, subjective. And you will find people who hate one company, that others will love. Now there are a few bad places out there, that you, honestly, should not buy from. But a quick Google search involving "*Company* a scam?* will usually give you a pretty good idea of what's going on. There is also a Negative suppliers section on this site.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
There are so many great vendors out there. If you are wondering about a specific site post here and people will share their experiences with you. Personally I get my juice at backwoodsbew.net and my cartos and supplies from hoosierecig.com and my device from provape.com Finding a great seller is part of the fun of vaping, Good luck.

Everything I have read by the guy has indicated to me that he is a good person.

I know he does free shipping to APO and navy ships too.

I've purchased from him and gotten great communication and service.

I don't really know him, but I would visit if I were in Lewisville so I could.

I don't know dragonfly, but I enjoyed Firefly...

Dragonfly E Cigs is another Retail Store in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread