Super 2600mah Battery Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsofwar

Jan 7, 2012
UK
Hi,

My super 2600mah battery from health cabin just arrived and i'm having a bit of a problem. This is my first big battery "mod" which is supposed to be my step up from a regular ego battery and I can't seem to get the damn thing to work. Every atomiser, cartomiser i've tried it would blink three times and do nothing. I've adjusted the middle pin thingy and that works to some degree, but it's very temperamental. And then when I tried to charging it, it blew my ego charger as well, so not happy with that :(

Anyone else have issues with it or is it just me? :(

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi,

My super 2600mah battery from health cabin just arrived and i'm having a bit of a problem. This is my first big battery "mod" which is supposed to be my step up from a regular ego battery and I can't seem to get the damn thing to work. Every atomiser, cartomiser i've tried it would blink three times and do nothing. I've adjusted the middle pin thingy and that works to some degree, but it's very temperamental. And then when I tried to charging it, it blew my ego charger as well, so not happy with that :(

Anyone else have issues with it or is it just me? :(

Please let us know which atomizers you used on them. If you use atomizers or cartomizers which resistance is over 2.0ohm on them, like 510 atomizer or eGo T atomizer, they can work well. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi thank you for your reply. I have used the following atomisers / cartomisers:

Boge 2 ohm Cartomizer
510-T Atomiser
Echo Cartomiser
901 atomizer (with adapter)

It just doesn't seem to be firing up at all. I presume it's faulty as my trusty ego works fine with it all.

we did use boge 2ohm cartomizer on them. the button blink 3 times and the vapor is very small.

we tried both 510 T atomizers and echo cartomizers. they can work on them and there is no button blink at all. ECHO can produce more vapor than 510 T atomizers.

So we do suggest you to charge the battery fully and try it again.

If it still go nothing on echo cartomizer, please use our help desk and submit a ticket. we will send you a free control unit. :)

dogsofwar

Jan 7, 2012
UK
we did use boge 2ohm cartomizer on them. the button blink 3 times and the vapor is very small.

That is kinda worrying as I only use 2 ohm boges as thats the only thing that works for me. I would of thought a big 18650 battery could handle it surely? I worry now that I have a £15 paperweight on my desk now :(

*edit*

I've ordered a trustfire charger so will be here Tuesday *fingers crossed so i'll report back if it works or not. I didn't want to risk using my other ego charger.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
dog, check your bottom cap spring it may need to be stretched out just a little bit so the bat is making contact properly, use your multi meter and see what reading your getting. Also try a high quality AW Battery in it as well. sounds like you dont have a very good connection

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi thanks for replies i've checked the connections they seem to be fine but still get the 3 flashing lights i've messaged HC for a replacement switch.

If you use lr atomizers on the 2600mah battery, the button flashes.

please try atomizers 2.0ohm or over and see whether it still flashes. :)

dogsofwar

Jan 7, 2012
UK
If you use lr atomizers on the 2600mah battery, the button flashes.

please try atomizers 2.0ohm or over and see whether it still flashes. :)

I've tried all sorts, joye 510 attie, echo cartomizers, boge cartomizers, tanks....

It just refuses to work. Think i'm getting buyers regret now as there's an official joyetech version of this battery now.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I've tried all sorts, joye 510 attie, echo cartomizers, boge cartomizers, tanks....

It just refuses to work. Think i'm getting buyers regret now as there's an official joyetech version of this battery now.

I am sorry for that. we can send you new free replacement. please submit a ticket. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread