Products and Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The new improved Greencig Cartomisers are now available at NHALER.COM only...Improved carts have printing directly on the carts and MORE liquid inside...They are also available here and only here in 5 Packs and the new Pineapple flavor...These are not available ANYWHERE else in these size or styles ... I think everyone who like these are gonna LOVE these...All my batteries have also been updated with new switches and cutt off times!!!!
I also have the Disposable Cigar in stock that boasts 1500 to 1800 puffs!!!
The flavor is absolutely unmatched as far as other cigars on the market....Enjoy everyone and Thanks for your patronage!!!
Drew

Available Now in the following flavors:
10 Packs ALL High Only:
Western tobacco
Oriental tobacco
Vanilla
Chocolate
Orange
Lemon
Cherry
Apple
Coffee
5 Packs Now ALL High Only:
Pineapple ***CAN ONLY BE FOUND AT NHALER.COM!
Green Tea
Mint Tobacco
Western Tobacco
Oriental Tobacco
Coffee
Vanilla
Chocolate
Apple
Cherry

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Mach,
The carts are definatley different...AMAZING vapor is all I can say...They are much smoother than the KR808 carts and have a much different flavor...I havent touched my Mod all day with the new batteries...I have been trying to test the Mod as much as posssible and Now I have been running the new Greencig batts down also but these carts are making it hard for me to go back to the Mod....The Disposable Cigar is 11 mg and if I could get this liquid in bottles I would vape it alot more!!! I dropped a couple off at the local Golf Course here and they are going MAD over them!!!

MachInBlue

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Northern Kentucky
Very cool... I'm getting one, no doubt now... I'll be ordering tomorrow or Friday.. Does it look like it may be possible to re-fill the cigar?

Also, I was wondering if you'll get around to listing the HV (12mg) Nu Port in the 30ml bottles.. Any chance by tomorrow or Friday?

Hoping those vanilla's come in the mail tomorrow.. :)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
when no one is watching me.. I am intrigued! Drew how is the vapor on these? Is it much bigger than other e cigs? I figure bigger more vapor.. am I wrong? And can you drip on these also if you want? Sorry all the questions!! :oops:
I will be all over these carts tomorrow!! I cannot wait.. I LOVE the Carts to begin with! If you havent tried the carts you need to! They are fabulous on the Kr808's and espescially the passthrough! Nic rush and TONS vapor! :thumbs:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Guys,and Gals, I wouldnt reccomend this for the recreational Cigar Smokers ( or girls either) unless you really like Cigars cause these thing REALLY taste like CIGARS!!!! Cuda333 Did a review a while back where he opened the Rechargeable Model one up and filled it but I forget what his final follow up said exactly...I am sure you couldnt duplicate the flavor even if you could refill them...I tried f opening up one of the disposables once and destroyed it...I was more looking in to recharging the batts also...
Drew

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Hey Mach,
The carts are definatley different...AMAZING vapor is all I can say...They are much smoother than the KR808 carts and have a much different flavor...I havent touched my Mod all day with the new batteries...I have been trying to test the Mod as much as posssible and Now I have been running the new Greencig batts down also but these carts are making it hard for me to go back to the Mod....The Disposable Cigar is 11 mg and if I could get this liquid in bottles I would vape it alot more!!! I dropped a couple off at the local Golf Course here and they are going MAD over them!!!

Hi Drew,

Maybe I am understanding this wrong...but the Xhaler mod will be Greencig cartomizer compatible.... right? Can't you use the Greencig carts with your mod and kill two birds with one stone....meaning test both at the same time? Also you mentioned before that the mod will have airflow adjustment...is that still on the table or did you scrap that idea?

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
These came in boxes of 10, but did NOT have the stickers the earlier ones had.
No seam either, just elegant script Greencig on them.
Chocolates were made in June 16, the vanilla say Aug. 4.

I'm not thrilled with the flavors. To me they are nothing like Drew's delicious juices.

Do you refill them? Just drip in the battery end, or through the back?
I'm enjoying a refilled one now and the taste I dislike like is gone.

Maybe I should drain and refill them and save them for use on that which we all await....
the XHALER!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Do you refill them? Just drip in the battery end, or through the back?
I'm enjoying a refilled one now and the taste I dislike like is gone.

Maybe I should drain and refill them and save them for use on that which we all await....
the XHALER!
I drip on them through the battery end and they perform like a dream using Drew's juices... nothing is like his juices! Try with the HV its awesome!
I LOVE the favor of these carts especially the chocolate and vanilla!
And Yes those are the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread