Status
Not open for further replies.

louielouie

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com
vaping Zone's all new line of vaping juices.

Our premixed juices come in 70 pg 30 vg with custom nic levels.

Our flavors having been receiving very positive reviews

We feel they are the best flavors currently on the market.

At the time of this posting we have a very limited supply of the these new flavors. Based on the great reviews of our premixed using these flavors we have ordered a much larger supply.

The flavor concentrates should be here very soon and we then will be able to offer them for sale for the diy vapers.

We are going to carry pg....vg..nicotine...and bottles for the diy vapers..

Stop over to see what we have to offer....thanks

E-Liquid VZ USA | VZ USA E-Juice - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Alot of flack over on the diy thread talking about these new flavors. I dont know who makes them and it does not matter to me who makes them. Vendors are not going to disclose this info and I dont blame them.

I know I have about 50 bottles of fa...ta...and fw juice. I am going to dump all of them

These flavors vapingzone have .....nothing compares...end of story

Rick

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
A leaked copy of the flavors on order....

All of the tobacco flavors on the site
Seven Stars
Cappuccino
French Pipe
Clove
Green Tea
Chocolate
Milk Chocolate
Apple
Red Bull
Lemon
Melon
Minty Chocolate
Peach
Walnut
Strawberry
Liquorice
Ginseng
Dr. Pepper
Apricot
Cigar
Shisha – this is a hooka type tobacco
White Coffee
Cigar Cherry
Vanilla
Black Tea
Blueberry
Cohiba
Cola
Mango
Milk Tea
Orange
Pina Colada
Pineapple
Tutti Frutti
Amaretto
Honeysuckle
Raspberry
Black & Mild
Coffee
Milk Chocolate
Cream
Mandarin
Spearmint
Beer
Caramel Mocha
Butter Rum
Breath Freshener
Mint Gum
Banana
Hazelnut
Whiskey

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
A little birdie told me.....

With a little coaching with bigger supplies coming very soon....we maybe able to talk vaping zone into sharing some of their stash of this great flavor early....

Shh....I did not say that....lol

I'm all ears, well not literally that would look funny :shock: but very interested. :ohmy: The looong list of flavors is also intriguing, keep me posted on any info please.

eta: ok account created and patiently waiting. If my memory is correct, the new flavors will be in the alcohol section?

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I'm all ears, well not literally that would look funny :shock: but very interested. :ohmy: The looong list of flavors is also intriguing, keep me posted on any info please.

eta: ok account created and patiently waiting. If my memory is correct, the new flavors will be in the alcohol section?
Louie told me that the Cherry is the best he has ever vaped. His words were, It doesn't taste like Halls...lol

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Alot of flack over on the diy thread talking about these new flavors. I dont know who makes them and it does not matter to me who makes them. Vendors are not going to disclose this info and I dont blame them.

I know I have about 50 bottles of fa...ta...and fw juice. I am going to dump all of them

These flavors vapingzone have .....nothing compares...end of story

Rick

Pumped to order this stuff, thanks to the ambassadors!

(And don't dump that DIY stuff, sell/trade/PIF to cyrus vap :) )

louielouie

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com
Got the tracking information for the flavoring today. Hopefully will have some time end of week or very early next week.

We are going to release 5ml bottles only of the flavorings we have right now on Wednesday at noon. There will be 3 - 5ml bottles released on the Real Cig flavor, the rest will have 5 – 5ml bottles released.

The flavor section is not complete we are working on it now.....

DIY-Flavoring-Alcohol Base | E Liquid Flavoring-Alcohol Base - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

Thanks for your interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread