It's been ordered!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmnNate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
If you are looking for a really good looking tank and one that works great with no leaks AND won't break.... check out Phiniac. They are AWESOME!! I just got a sandblasted tank. It's Batman. I custom ordered it and was the first person to get a custom sandblasted tank.

Saw that on the "Sold Tanks" section! It's friggin sweeet!!! Nice buy.

Envithyx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
NorCal
Thanks AmnNate!!! I designed it myself! It came today in the mail and it looks WAAAAAY better in person than in the pictures. Can't wait to get the ProVari V2 to put it on!!!

So you're the proud owner of that tank. Even better that you were the designer. Custom all the way! :thumbs:

As for you guys feeling like 10 year olds, I'm right there with you. Provari, and then a few days later Phiniac, both gave me that feel great rush. :)

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
So you're the proud owner of that tank. Even better that you were the designer. Custom all the way! :thumbs:

As for you guys feeling like 10 year olds, I'm right there with you. Provari, and then a few days later Phiniac, both gave me that feel great rush. :)

Thanks Envithyx!!! Yeah the tank is AWESOME!! I'm glad to see I am not the only person like a kid in a candy store excited to get his new mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread