Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
So there has been some buzz about these AND HERE THEY ARE!!! INTRODUCING THE FIRST VOLT FAT BATT! - The VOLT
  • They are built from the ground up by the VOLT factory for us :)
  • They are 100% compatible with our VOLT cartos and are regulated the same way as our regular VOLT batts.
  • They have detachable passthroughs.
  • They are available in SEALED auto or manual
  • They have a fast charger approx 3 hour charge time
  • They are available in 3 sizes: 650, 900 and 1300 mAh
  • They are available in 3 colors with our famous rubber finish : Black, White and Chrome (no rubber finish)
  • They have Stealth LED's which are visible when you remove the end cap (same way to connect the passthrough)
  • Diameter 14mm (the regular volt batt is 9.2mm) Length of the tubes are 72mm (650 mAh) 87mm (900 mAh) and 97mm (1300mAh) - that is just the tube and not the end cap or the button and connections.

FREE charging / passthrough cable included with each battery
maxxbattery.jpg

Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Volt X² Battery Passthrough - Accessories

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yes you can vape them just like a passthrough when they are charging (or always vape them as a passthrough if you want.) yes they work off the the 1.5A adapters as well !

I'm guessing you can vape with them while they're charging? Do they work off the same adaptor as the other passthrough?

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Does that button-like thing at the top (just above the logo) mean those are pictures of the manual version?
Can you give me an idea of what all the maHs boil down to? Like, if a regular 78mm auto would last 3 hours, then a 650 would last 6 hours? Something along those lines?

I already have one ready to stick in the cart, just not sure what size would suit me.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Does that button-like thing at the top (just above the logo) mean those are pictures of the manual version?
Can you give me an idea of what all the maHs boil down to? Like, if a regular 78mm auto would last 3 hours, then a 650 would last 6 hours? Something along those lines?

I already have one ready to stick in the cart, just not sure what size would suit me.

The 1300 should last as long as 4 78mm. 650 should = 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread