Ego - c , B-type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
any idea if they will make a "b" version of the ego-c? the tank size feels like a step backwards after having an ego-t b tank.

I also consider the current Ego-C to be a step backward. They'll have to put a larger capacity battery and B large tank in production with lower prices before they get any of my money. If Ovale doesn't, their competitors will. Their prices are also jacked sky high for obscene profits, and the customers can figure this out fairly easily. Somewhere between 400 and 500% profit margin is ALL I'm willing to let them make off of me. I'll guess that a vendor can currently buy these 650 mah kits in bulk at between $12 to $15. It's not that difficult to get more precise information.

Riffy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
New Orleans
"This cone and base are equivalent to the far more expensive Joye and Ovale cones and bases. They work beautifully on all Ego or Tornado batteries."

That's what it says on there type A cones. They're only $8 so I figure I'll give em a try. Site also says this:

"We offer two brands of the eGo C products ,Siken e-smoking and Joyetech."

So I'm guessing that's who is making the cones. See how well they're made & how well they work when I get em.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Just fired up my first one and so far so good. Taste and throat hit same as a regular Ego-T Type B, with maybe a little more vapor.

Got mine from Vaperite. For one Type B cone and base and five Ego-C heads, the price was $33.98 including shipping from and to the U.S. Not sure that these are genuine Joye, but it's great so far!

Looks like 'Silken3D' products. Vaperite Joye products are so marked. The atty heads are Silken and the Joye 'B' heads are different than the A's. But if it works then great!

Riffy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
New Orleans
Well after a full day using the type B cone, I think I like it better than the A's. I think it gives a little more flavor than the A cones. I also had less condensation build up too.

Today I got my other order that had new batteries & some soft caps for the B tanks. I forgot to order them when I ordered the B cones. See if the soft caps change anything, better or worse today.

Also, the joyetech B cone says it uses a new B style head. This silken one uses the A style heads I'm guessing, since it doesn't mention them. Nice little perk that I don't have to have 2 different styles of heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread