The MyVape Super VIP Discount Program! Super Easy, Painless Discount Loyalty Reward System

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We already have an automatic VIP Discount of 5% if you sign up for our newsletter...

We have rolled out our 5% Dwolla Back Store Credit/Rebate Program and NOW, for something that will complement this and provide EVEN MORE savings for our loyal customers....

KEEP TUNED FOR NEXT HOUR OR SO... its big...(hint: ITS RETROACTIVE)

If you have figured out what it might be please hold off as I finish this program's new logo and update this thread with the details...

OK Here is is!

supervip_logo.png

Being a GotVapes customers gets MORE and MORE rewarding :2cool:

The GotVapes Super VIP Discount Program
This is not a points system nor is it a rebate program. THIS IS A DIRECT DISCOUNT IN YOUR SHOPPING CART that calculates automatically once you are logged in!

The Super VIP Discount calculates all of your past orders for a full 12 months and then determines your discount based on the level you have achieved:

• Level 1: was $350 now $175 in past purchases - 1%
  • Level 2: was $650 now $325 in past purchases - 2%
  • Level 3: was $1000 now $500 in past purchases - 3%
  • Level 4: was $1400 now $700 in past purchases - 4%
  • Level 5: was $1850 now $925 in past purchases - 5%

Super VIP Details:
  1. THIS PROGRAM IS RETROACTIVE TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLL PAST PURCHASES AT GOTVAPES! This means you may already have achieved one of these discount levels.
  2. The Super VIP Program calculates the discount and shows the discount on the second page during the checkout process. YOU GET THIS IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE INCLUDING your regular VIP Discount of 5% and any benefits/rewards/store credits you are getting through our Dwolla Back program announced earlier this week.
  3. It gets even more exciting....
  4. The Super VIPS Program discount even calculates what you are buying that day and gives you INSTANT credit in your shopping cart. What this means: If you have made 250.00 in purchases the previous 12 months, then make another purchase for say, $75.00 that brings you to level 2 in the program (which is $350), you will receive that discount, at that level, IMMEDIATELY! No waiting for that discount level to go into effect for your next purchase.
  5. What happens after 12 month is past...do I have to start all over? NO, No , NOOOOOO...the program calculates the previous 12 months purchases and whatever you have attained to will reflect your discount level. Example: Let's say you haven't ordered in two months and your last discount was at the 3% level. As long as your purchasing total for the previous twelve months hasn't dropped below the level you attained, you will not be affected.

You will find an informational link for the Super VIP Discount Program underneath our product categories where you can further explore the program, That pages provides a link that checks where you are at in the program, how much you have spent and what is your present discount level:

supervippromo1.JPG

Once you click that link it shows you the program and levels and gives you a link at the bottom to take you to your own persnal SUPER VIP page (you must be logged in of course so it knows who is requesting the info!):

supervippromo2.JPG

supervippromo3.JPG

This info is shown also at the bottom of every product page so you can check things handily. Also on checkout...the Super Vip discount is linked and pops up a window to show you the discount level are are qualified for including the amount with the present order!

ITS LIVE NOW AND READY TO GO!

OK-- I think this was enough insanity for a Saturday morning- ENJOYYY!

Dan & Chris

PS - feel free to ask any questions here in this thread! Including - how SUPER do I have to be to earn a FREE GotVapes tee!

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Somewhere between Level 2 and Level 4 :) (aren't you glad you mastered first grade math?)

The only stipulation on this part of the equation is the free tee offer part is not retroactive. It will calculate from this day forward (sorry :( but I don't want to get innundated with 6524365971155 thousand tee orders!)

And this may give me some time to make a special Super VIP tee that has an emblem program logo on the sleeve or somewhere :)

Ok, how SUPER do I have to be to earn a FREE GotVapes tee? I've been eying "Vaping Kicks Ash" since I found you guys!

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
Too rich for my blood, but pretty cool nonetheless!
Somewhere between Level 2 and Level 4 :) (aren't you glad you mastered first grade math?)

The only stipulation on this part of the equation is the free tee offer part is not retroactive. It will calculate from this day forward (sorry :( but I don't want to get innundated with 6524365971155 thousand tee orders!)

And this may give me some time to make a special Super VIP tee that has an emblem program logo on the sleeve or somewhere :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Through Sunday midnight the Level 1 discount level will be doubled to 2% celebrate the rollout of the Super VIP Program...

And don't be surprised if we surprise everyone with special 24hour discount rates from time to time...when we do this we will make a thread here in the forum to cue everyone...

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
They get the clothes off your back at Level 4, at Level 5 you personally deliver their product and take them to lunch.:O

Jesus christ dan, what on earth are you doing, I thought we discussed giving a little discount, NOT giving away the store for free, gosh jolly dan, im surprised you didnt offer the clothes off my back as well.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
you sick ......., im getting undressed now, next time let me know so i can get a new wardrobe first. lol

whatever you are wearing the day they hit Level 4 you have to take off and send them. If it looks like its goign to be a busy day I would suggest layering... - Danno

Last edited by a moderator:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I'm thinking something special is going to happen to the first five people to make a Super VIP purchase...this is for ECF form members only, if you got a Super VIP discount on checkout, come back here and give me your order number. The first five to claim, at midnight I will announce your little bonus...

meaning if ten people claim I will go through and see who ordered first and reward the first five chronologically...

Last edited:

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
oh wow cool idea! great work guys!
nobody else wants to claim huh?
my super vip discount saved me a whopping 75 cents lol but with the newsletter discount it covered the shipping sweet. thanks guys!
was kinda hard pressed to find some smalls you guys are out of so much - drip tips and adapters and visions it will be nice when everything is caught back up from cny.

Order Number is: 1040045

JesByChance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2011
NorCal
That's awesome Danno! Thank you for appreciating us as we appreciate all that you and bad do. I'd LOVE to take advantage of this but am waiting for some stock to show up, specifically vision mini's (which burns highly recommends and I have not tried). Any chance some can come online so I can be one of the first five?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread