Totally Wicked as a Lavatube rebrand full kit for $64.99 w/ more extras and a 1 year warranty - amazing deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
I usually find Totally wicked to be on the more expensive side of the suppliers but this deal is really good. They are calling it a Torpedo VV. This is a full sized Lavatube re-brand with a 1 year warranty.

You get

Kit Contents:
1 x Torpedo
2 x 2200maH lithium cell batteries
1 x 2 cell battery charger
2 x 3ohm 510 bridged atomizers
1 x Chrome finished drip tip
1 x User manual.
1x 10ml Red Brand juice of your choice.

Torpedo VVV E.Cig - Wicked Wowzer Offer!

That is a STEAL for 64.99 and the shipping was 2.99!

The cheapest I have seen this mod body was 49.99 and you get nothing else, just the body. For $15.00 more your getting 2 batteries (hi-drain), 10ml liquid, 2 atomizers, charger and a drip tip. Most places give you a 14-30 day warranty on these mods. A full year is stunning.

Last edited:

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Killer deal. That's even better than the Apollo deal that ended, AFAIK, at the end of Feb. Dang it! I rushed to order before the Apollo deal expired. It was $60 and only came with one no-name battery, one atty, no juice and no drip tip. It did have a nice eGo case and a year warranty though. I'd rather have had the extra battery and juice than the case though.

I'm glad to see they don't have colors available. Then, I really would be .......:)

I have heard that a new revision of these is coming out in a couple months with no current limiter. Who knows if that's true or how long it'll be. I didn't want to wait, but the more I see these going on sale, the more I think the rumor could be true. Maybe mine will break in 8 or 9 months and all they'll have to replace it with will be the new revision.;)

Last edited:

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
Killer deal. That's even better than the Apollo deal that ended, AFAIK, at the end of Feb. Dang it! I rushed to order before the Apollo deal expired. It was $60 and only came with one no-name battery, one atty, no juice and no drip tip. It did have a nice eGo case though. I'd rather have the battery.

I have heard that a new revision of these is coming out in a couple months with no current limiter. Who knows if that's true and I didn't want to wait. The more I see these going on sale, the more I think the rumor could be true.

I believe the new one is the Vision Tox VV. They have that kit over at Litecig USA for 69.95. Another good deal. I know this lavatube works great because I already have one. It works flawless, so i got another lol.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
I believe the new one is the Vision Tox VV. They have that kit over at Litecig USA for 69.95. Another good deal. I know this lavatube works great because I already have one. It works flawless, so i got another lol.

I read some about the Vision Tox. I think that's a different animal altogether. I'm pretty sure it still has current limiting, but it has a better LED and some other bells and whistles. I didn't see it at Litecig though. I wasn't sure it was even out yet. Man, I always miss out by an inch. Oh well. You'd go crazy always chasing the deal of the minute.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
I'm a little concerned that the batteries say 2200 mah as most other sites selling the device say to use AW IMR 1600mah-2000mah.

1600-2000mah is a size issue for the lavatube. My lavatube doesnt like very large mah batteries. These are re wrapped logo-ed batteries, they are probably 2000 mah but the devil logo gives it the extra 200 mah hehehe. Im sure they made sure they actually fit in the tube. Even if they didnt I have plenty of mods that can use those batteries.

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: registered supplier posting in unauthorized area

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
]

I have to agree with a lot of what you said. The guys at wicked have been in the game a long time. They tend to be expensive because they rebrand everything with their logo. The positive part to that is your can assure constancy and a longer warranty. To have that kind of branding and offer a warranty they are going to use contacts in China that are reputable. if they sell fake batteries they are going to hurt their reputation.

From the website:
"The Flat Nosed IMR High Drain Batteries will be warranted for 90 days from the date of purchase".

If your going to sell batteries and warranty them for 90 days, they better be real or your going to lose a lot of money as a retailer.

Last edited by a moderator:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
These definately fit the tube. They came with my kit and there is no O ring needed. Not sure if that 2200 mah is accurate though...they do seem to drain a little quicker than I would expect, BUT this is my first boosting PV so that could be the difference. I know I should expect some difference, but it seems like the batts should last longer to me.

I'm a little concerned that the batteries say 2200 mah as most other sites selling the device say to use AW IMR 1600mah-2000mah.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
They will stand by the warranty. I have had great CS experience with TW. They replaced a charger and the batt it went "Wonky" on at no cost to me. Told me to dispose of the battery propperly and chuck the charger.
Wow that is currently the best deal on the market if they stand up to their warranty. The trustfire is 11 to 14 by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread