If you come across the "No Active Payment System" message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Our payment system is taken down when we reach our order capacity for the day. That is once we reach our ability to create and ship all of our orders in a day. Our payment system comes online at 8am CST each day (non-USPS postal holidays) and remains open until we've reached capacity. If you receive the message "There is no active payment system" this means we have reached our capacity for the day. We are working to get some indicator that we are closed to show before order checkout. I hope this helps!

Send any questions or comments here: https://www.avejuice.com/support.php

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Sounds like you need to find someone else to rip off

Really? If there is an issue feel free to post it here or send a PM and we can take care of it, but I don't practice the business of ripping people off. If I did I'd stay open longer and let the orders pile up. I'm always here for contact though, so drop me a line and if you have a concern we can address it.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
Wow! That was a surprise!
I've never dealt with a better vendor, from this forum or anywhere else for that matter. I always look forward to getting my order from AVE. I just popped in here to see if there might be a sale going on that I might have missed before placing my order for some HG and my eyes nearly popped out when I read that.
Hey, I guess you can't please everybody.
Rock on guys!
Al

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
The last time I tried to order, a month or so ago, I kept running into problems where you wouldn't take my order.

For the past few days, again, you won't take my order.

Apparently you take 10 or 20 orders, then say "Well, that's a hard days work" and close down.

So, fine, you don't want my business. I get it. You've got a great product, but if I can't buy from you, I have to buy from someplace else.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread