Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Noooo! Don't tell me that.:ohmy:

Yeah. Patience seems to be a requirement... It sounds like Buzz and his notcigs employees have had a lot going on the last couple of weeks and probably won't get back to whatever their "normal" is for at least another week. Luckily, the products are worth the wait ;)

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Noooo! Don't tell me that.:ohmy:

I think you'll need to cut them just a little slack this time. Mike's dad passed away a few days ago and he has a trade show for his other business this week... (and etc.). Following most of the threads for the last month leaves me feeling pretty lucky my problems have been far less severe than those I've read about.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Oh no. I didn't realize his dad had passed. I realized he was going to be out of town. I really hope that Mike is holding up well under all this. My apologies for going on here, like nothing else mattered.

I think you'll need to cut them just a little slack this time. Mike's dad passed away a few days ago and he has a trade show for his other business this week... (and etc.). Following most of the threads for the last month leaves me feeling pretty lucky my problems have been far less severe than those I've read about.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Oh no. I didn't realize his dad had passed. I realized he was going to be out of town. I really hope that Mike is holding up well under all this. My apologies for going on here, like nothing else mattered.

Hey you didn't know. I bet you get a shipped notice very soon. They are quick usually.

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
Gtz y'all! I am surprised they shipped that fast with Mike out on a business trip! Also glad that you will both have your Notcigs PVs in your hads in the next couple days. they do send them priority mail, which from CA should make it to almost anywhere west of the Mississippi within 2 days, and anywhere in the country in 3 days.

I know their shiping to East Texas arrived within 2 days.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
I'm looking for mine tomorrow. :) Got batts today, so will be ready to go.

Gtz y'all! I am surprised they shipped that fast with Mike out on a business trip! Also glad that you will both have your Notcigs PVs in your hads in the next couple days. they do send them priority mail, which from CA should make it to almost anywhere west of the Mississippi within 2 days, and anywhere in the country in 3 days.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks. I did get a ship notice a little while ago. Should get it Friday, Saturday at the latest.

Hi Kim
An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #4281 is now Shipped

!!!! This means it will get to me either by Saturday or Monday--Super excited. Pretty fast shipping:)

Looks like it's a clean sweep because yesterday I got my shipping notice that my Buzz Pro is on it's way home too.

141034594v10_225x225_Front.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread