has any one used Hangsen E-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
Hangsen was formed last year by people who split from Dekang (Hong Kong Hangsen Holding Co., Ltd). They now make MORE juice than Dekang. The problem with both Dekang and Hangsen is than lots of vendors rebrand their juice but don't say where they got it from. Some rebrand and DO say where they got it from (eg Liberty Flights' main range of juice is Hangsen). Aa result you will very little juice branded as Hangsen or Dekang but you can be sure than the vast majority of all juice on the market is one or the other.

Hangsen and Dekang liquids taste different, and neither current Dekang or Hangsen taste quite the same as Dekang liquids did before the split.

couch magnet

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
california
Iv'e been puff'n the dekang and their desert ship is freakn great, my go to now.
So hans sing and dekang's desert ship are differt vapors but with the same name:confused: I'm lost.
anyones input would be great. Also thx for the advice on the 30 ml bottle i was waiting for them to get into stock, think i will just get 3- 10 ml bottles now.

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
Hello aged thread (ty googie).

How'd you make out with this tmac? I'm interested in trying the "new super concentrated" Hangsen DIY supplies. Have you perhaps tried those?

Does anyone know of any 3rd party safety testing/documentation/records for either? (...wondering how many US/UK vendors in total have this now too)?

BTW, to hijack the thread again (in now another direction); I'd add a touch of ashtray to the description of Desert Ship. Sometimes it still beckons to be vaped, but just for a quick session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread