• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Meet -Saturday, March 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
OK, hoping to make my first vape meet to meet ya'll !

Other than a PV or four, some drip tips, my lil' appetite, and a dry whistle , what else should I bring? Some of my DIY joose to share? Used ol' cartos? Hey, help a 'vape meet virgin' out here...
toothy.gif

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Iffy and welcome! Look forward to seeing you.

If you use cartomizers mostly but want to sample juices at the meet you should consider bringing an atomizer for sampling flavors during the meet.

You're welcome to bring your own juices for others to sample as well if you'd like. We're very casual ;) See ya there!!

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I'm planning on being there! Looking forward to making new vaping friends :) other than a fresh battery, drip tip, Atty & juice is there anything else I should bring?? Do vendors come to the meets as well (i.e, should I bring money to buy new goodies? :D

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Do you have an atty ?

Got a couple o' 306s that are my sample flav test platforms.

Looking forward to meeting you !

Likewise, sweet lady! Unfortunately, my bride of 43 years probably won't be able to attend with me, SO... forewarn da 'bouncers...
whistle.gif

Seriously, I truly hope I can make the event. There's NUTTIN' like being able to hug the awesome folk that are a part of my vaping family!

Last edited:

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK so.. I've never actually tried "dripping" before so today I went a little bit nuts with the online purchases! (sheepish)
Can you guys please tell me if I bought the right things

I already have two Ego 1100mah batteries... today I ordered two LR 510 attys and one regular 510 atty.... plus 2 "drip tips"... and 2 drip shields supposed to work on the Ego without the need for any type of adapter connection. This after reading a number of ECF posts, so hopefully I did the right thing.

If not please let me know so I can get it right? :blink:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Did laurel tell you about the karaoke? ..You have to sing your first day.

I plan to make my way again. Maybe give a certain Smoktek person more of my money.

I'm game as long as no one minds me clearing the bar :)

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread