Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Guys and Gals! Heather's Heavenly Vapes checking in with our first official post. We made our public debut at the recent Atlanta vape Meet. We are a small custom juice supplier who concentrates on quality over quantity. Each order received is hand mixed to your choices available on the website. Our prices are great, but our juices are better! We look forward to participating here on ECF! Heather and I are vapers first and foremost. Our business was started out of love for vaping and we hold true to those roots today.

We will be adding more flavors to the website as we have time. Meanwhile, browse the site, register and don't forget to sign up for our newsletter!

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Congrats on the new venture and welcome!

Some good looking juices you've got there and the site looks nice, easy to navigate, etc. My only comment is that the header image is grey and IMHO I think it'd look better if the background was white, especially the logo part where it looks great on your avatar it's sort washed out (and of course not as colorful) on the website.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We appreciate the feedback... We are custom e-liquids suppliers not web developers. I'm learning more and more each day about website development, but it's a pretty big learning curve. I had to darken up the header picture so the welcome, login, etc at the top was visible as the text is white. As soon as I can figure out how to make the text black, I will replace the header image with a brighter one.

Meanwhile, if you guys and gals didn't check out the vape team broadcast last night, Vaping Monkey received his order of Mocha Java Smooth, Vanilla Dream and Atomic Grasshopper. Expect a video review of these flavors soon...

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
510 cartomizer starter kits are back in stock. These are black with blue leds, a 510 wall charger as well as a 510 USB charger. This is a great kit. Also, a good friend of ours who we recently converted to vaping was a life long Swisher Sweets smoker. He asked us to come up with a flavor that would stop his cravings for cigars... With his seal of approval, we just added Sweet Swish to our lineup of custom e-liquids. A nice, slightly sweet cigar vape with a hint of dark cherry. If you've been looking for a nice cigar-type vape, this is it!

Last edited:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Hello! Welcome to the forum! Nice site u have, and a decent start of your flavor menu! :) u said u had a good reception at the vape meet, it would be nice to see some reviews of your juices on this thread. With new vendors popping up everyday it's hard to get your foot in the door so to speak without reviews. There are simply too many vendors (old and new) who are just in it for the money. Your prices are good as well, but it may be of a benefit to do a give away of some sort, or a special discount for ecf, or even send out some free juices to a few of our reviewers so the forum can see what other members think. If u look through some of the vendor threads u will figure out pretty quickly that if u don't get some sort of excitement going u fade into the background pretty quick.

It's very brave I think to take on this new business, especially with all the haters out there, and u should be commended for getting out there and doing it! :) I would love to try some of your liquids, but will be hesitant to put down the money till I see some good chatter, but that's just me. It's also great to see another lady mixtress! Do your thing! I will be checking back often to see what is going on.
Good luck to you! And again welcome!! :)

mrsblackross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Alpharetta, GA
OK, having met Heather and Adam at the Atlanta Vape meet, I got to talk with them a bit (very nice, honest people!!), and sampled some of their creations from the ginormous juice bar; I even won the drawing for a sample pack! I have to say their flavors are spot on and quite yummy, with plenty of vapor.
At the meet, I tried the Tiramisu, Atomic Grasshopper, and the Peanut Butter Cookie. There may have been more, but those are the ones that stuck in my mind. Hubby loves the Atomic Grasshopper- it is a nice rich chocolate mint; like a York Peppermint Patty. I could not stop vaping the Tiramisu! A sweet flavor with coffee undertones, very addictive. The peanut butter cookie tastes exactly like a nice chewy peanut butter cookie.
I still have to try the Do the Dew and Caramel Apple from my sample kit, but in the meantime, hubby finished the sample bottle of Atomic Grasshopper so I had to order more. In addition, I had to order the Mocha Java Smooth, since the sample they brought to the meet went mysteriously missing.
I ordered:
Atomic Grasshopper 30 ml, 24mg 80/20
Mocha Java Smooth 15 ml, 18mg 80/20
4-3ml sample sizes of Nana Bacco, Strawberry Shortcake, Menthol Ice, and Vanilla Dream.
Placed the order on Saturday night, and it arrived today!
Loving the Mocha Java Smooth. Very coffee-like, strong flavor, great throat hit and a nice cloud on the exhale. I will try the others later this week when I get more drip atty's in.
Most of the liquids I have from them are fairly light in color, though grasshopper is a very dark liquid. So far hubby has not complained about his carto's clogging or dying from his sample bottle, so it seems to be ok.
OK, that's all I have for now. I don't usually do reviews, so I hope I didn't leave out any pertinent info.

hope this helps get the 'chatter' going. I like to root for the underdog, especially when they seem to be honest, hard working, and have a great product and attitude. :vapor:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Your post has great timing... CJ aka The Vaping Monkey is finishing up on a video review tonight of a few of our flavors...

Also, we would love to do a juice sample contest as well. Any ideas on how to conduct a giveaway would be appreciated...

I tried to go to your site from your siggy. It was a dead link. I got there from here heathersheavenlyvapes.com - About

You get two threads here on ecf. I would suggest using your other thread as a contest. Maybe "which of our flavors do you want to try, and why?" Then randomly draw one (or a few) each week. You can "suggest" that the "winners" review your flavors.

Actually any randomly drawn contests bring out a good variety of vapers. Us "Contest Hoars" are usually very good about following up with feedback. We are always looking for the next great flavor.

Great luck to you! I hope to be able to purchase your RY4 (Heavenly Tobacco) soon. When I do, you can bet I will review it in http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html. It sounds yummy!

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks so much for the kind words! If we can make a suggestion, try the Vanilla Dream next!

OK, having met Heather and Adam at the Atlanta Vape meet, I got to talk with them a bit (very nice, honest people!!), and sampled some of their creations from the ginormous juice bar; I even won the drawing for a sample pack! I have to say their flavors are spot on and quite yummy, with plenty of vapor.
At the meet, I tried the Tiramisu, Atomic Grasshopper, and the Peanut Butter Cookie. There may have been more, but those are the ones that stuck in my mind. Hubby loves the Atomic Grasshopper- it is a nice rich chocolate mint; like a York Peppermint Patty. I could not stop vaping the Tiramisu! A sweet flavor with coffee undertones, very addictive. The peanut butter cookie tastes exactly like a nice chewy peanut butter cookie.
I still have to try the Do the Dew and Caramel Apple from my sample kit, but in the meantime, hubby finished the sample bottle of Atomic Grasshopper so I had to order more. In addition, I had to order the Mocha Java Smooth, since the sample they brought to the meet went mysteriously missing.
I ordered:
Atomic Grasshopper 30 ml, 24mg 80/20
Mocha Java Smooth 15 ml, 18mg 80/20
4-3ml sample sizes of Nana Bacco, Strawberry Shortcake, Menthol Ice, and Vanilla Dream.
Placed the order on Saturday night, and it arrived today!
Loving the Mocha Java Smooth. Very coffee-like, strong flavor, great throat hit and a nice cloud on the exhale. I will try the others later this week when I get more drip atty's in.
Most of the liquids I have from them are fairly light in color, though grasshopper is a very dark liquid. So far hubby has not complained about his carto's clogging or dying from his sample bottle, so it seems to be ok.
OK, that's all I have for now. I don't usually do reviews, so I hope I didn't leave out any pertinent info.

hope this helps get the 'chatter' going. I like to root for the underdog, especially when they seem to be honest, hard working, and have a great product and attitude. :vapor:

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here's the review CJ just posted:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-video-reviews/278803-heathers-heavenly-vapes.html

Hello! Welcome to the forum! Nice site u have, and a decent start of your flavor menu! :) u said u had a good reception at the vape meet, it would be nice to see some reviews of your juices on this thread. With new vendors popping up everyday it's hard to get your foot in the door so to speak without reviews. There are simply too many vendors (old and new) who are just in it for the money. Your prices are good as well, but it may be of a benefit to do a give away of some sort, or a special discount for ecf, or even send out some free juices to a few of our reviewers so the forum can see what other members think. If u look through some of the vendor threads u will figure out pretty quickly that if u don't get some sort of excitement going u fade into the background pretty quick.

It's very brave I think to take on this new business, especially with all the haters out there, and u should be commended for getting out there and doing it! :) I would love to try some of your liquids, but will be hesitant to put down the money till I see some good chatter, but that's just me. It's also great to see another lady mixtress! Do your thing! I will be checking back often to see what is going on.
Good luck to you! And again welcome!! :)

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's Heather's birthday today!!! In celebration, from now until midnight tonight use code HAPPYBIRTHDAY39 (can you guess how old Heather is today?) to take an incredible 39% off all our custom e-liquids! The code will discount any products in our custom e-liquids category. Everyone please wish Heather a happy birthday today!

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We just added Double D Watermelon to the site. Heather's been working on this one a while and she finally hit the lotto! This is the perfect spring/summer vape! Don't forget to use HHV5 for 5% off your order total...

If you've been looking for the perfect watermelon vape, this is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread