Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
A lot of stock has arrived the last couple days. The manual stuff for the 801 and 901. New kits.
A lot of 510 stuff. batteries in a lot of variations. The copper 510 is now lsited on the site. I have to say it looks great! Its in purple and blue LED
I have blank carts now for the 510. They are in round and Flat. Well atleast this is what I was given when I asked for flat. its stil big but the 2 sides are flat. I have some pics on the site.
306 blank carts are now up also.

I expect 30ml liquid to be here tomorrow as long as 10ml of the same liquid that's in the 30ml. Hope to have this loaded by tomorrow night. The 24mg of this liquid is limited this is a different source and sometimes I can't get everything I want. Sorry in advance

Big order of Liquid in the 50ml and 10ml will come next week. Probably by Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

Thanks,
Dave

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
A lot of stock has arrived the last couple days. The manual stuff for the 801 and 901. New kits.
A lot of 510 stuff. Batteries in a lot of variations. The copper 510 is now lsited on the site. I have to say it looks great! Its in purple and blue LED
I have blank carts now for the 510. They are in round and Flat. Well atleast this is what I was given when I asked for flat. its stil big but the 2 sides are flat. I have some pics on the site.
306 blank carts are now up also.

I expect 30ml liquid to be here tomorrow as long as 10ml of the same liquid that's in the 30ml. Hope to have this loaded by tomorrow night. The 24mg of this liquid is limited this is a different source and sometimes I can't get everything I want. Sorry in advance

Big order of Liquid in the 50ml and 10ml will come next week. Probably by Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

Thanks,
Dave

Are you expecting cotton candy and marlboro in 24mg/50ml?

qtip

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Pikeville, KY
This is my first post on ECF but I've been buying from RMV for a while now. Its by far the best service I've encountered and I do a lot of business on the web. I value service over price and it seems you provide the best of both so its win/win.

That being said, it would be cool if you stocked unflavored liquid, maybe in 36mg or so. Or even some PG/VG if that stuff is remotely profitable for the shipping complications it would cause. Just something to think about.

Keep doing what you're doing Dave. You've earned yourself a loyal customer and I know I'm just one of many.

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
Seedooman - I am expecting both

qtip - I am looking into the unflavored. Currently my suppliers only have 24mg unflavored and I am not sure its worth getting this. I have been looking for something stronger. I do not plan to carry pg/vg

Great,'m getting very low on supply's.Will you be posting when your stock is updated???
:)

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
Just a heads up guys. I got some 36mg on the way. Its a small shipment since this is my first time dealing with this supplier, but I thought this would make some of you happy.
I expect it by Friday.
Flavors I got are:
RY4
Flu- Cured
Menthol
Flavorless
Coffee
Marlboro
Red Bull
Caramel

Did you get your shipment of 50ml juice???:p

Status