Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
The Blue Violet and Bed of Roses flavors that some here have tried are from the new Absolute line of flavors by the way so the new flavors are similar to these two. Let me know how the flavor strength works as, of course, I can adjust up or down if the new line is too strong or two weak!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
There's never any shortage of flavor testing volunteers! I only ask that you give me constructive feedback that will help me to improve my flavors. It does get discouraging when I send out 20 free samples and only hear back from one or two people so, if you want to be a flavor tester, you have to commit to letting me know what you thought of your sample! I know you guys are good about this, but just wanted to clarify!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
My sister came over and we waited patiently not for mailman to get here. Popped open the dark roast turkish and omg, the aroma! I filled a carto for sis and her eyes practically rolled back in her head. DELICIOUS! she exclaimed :) Then I had a puff. Whoa, this stuff is strong! Super strong, dark roast black coffee lovers will love this. Mine is 80/20, 12 mg, standard flavor. Believe me, you don't need extra flavor for this one. Hats off to you, Annette!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread